BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Marina S.
Keeps makeup in place all night long and does not dry out the skin. Perfect for the summer nights on humid weather, just pair it up with a pack of blotting paper.
Anna Y.
Absolutely love this spray, I use three pumps on my face and it generally provides pretty long wear. It's not perfect but it's the best I've come across thus far.
Kaylee F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Absolutely wonderful! This setting spray will make my makeup last until I take it off! There is absolutely no fading, no creasing, and no movement in my makeup, even if I'm sweating. The spray makes it super easy to apply and is super user friendly.
Jessica T.
Palm Harbor, FL
My favorite setting spray! I have oily skin and it makes my makeup stay matte and oil free all day long until I wash my face. It has a slight smell , but it isn't bad in my opinion and goes away soon after it dries.
Sabrina V.
I'm not sure if this has made my makeup stay on longer, but I think it does help with how long you can go without touching up. I always make sure to put it on before leaving my house and the spray comes out nice and not too much that it ruins the makeup.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I really like this setting spray it makes me makeup stays for a long. Of time and I really like that because like that I I don't have to reapply my makeup as much
Yarell G.
This is really great setting spray! I put this on when I went to a homecoming dance and my makeup didn't come off ! I have the old packaging but this new one is really cute! And it feels great when you spray it on your face! All in all a great product.
Saman P.
Rosenberg, TX
I use this make up setting spray to hold my make up in place whenever I am getting ready to go out for the night! I love how it works and it definitely keeps my make up looking fresh! I have been using this for years.
Kalenna R.
Amazing. I had my reservations about a magical spray that would help keep my makeup on my face all day long, but this stuff really works!! I wish you didn't need so much each time, but all in all its a good product.
Georgette M.
I bought in Mississippi when visiting for the summer and needed a setting spray when I was going out clubbing and didn't want my makeup to sweat of being it was hot! It's oil free and the one I have is a white and purple 30mil can.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.