BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica K.
Milton, GA
I love this setting spray for not allowing my makeup to budge, but after searching for other less pricey options, it just does not seem as high quality as it should for the price, when there are other comparable items.
Bishnu K.
Irving, TX
This spray is best all year round if you have oily skin. It locks your makeup all day. Great part, if you get the duo pack you save a lot of money. I highly recommend it ❤️
Still my favorite and one bottle last for a very long time.
Christine M.
THE KING AND QUEEN OF ALL SETTING SPRAYS. NO ONE CAN EVENN COME CLOSEEE TO COMPARING TO URBAN DECAY'S FORMULA. Don't even bothering getting any other brand's; you WILL be disappointed. Urban Decay, I love you and your amazing products, you have never failed me!
May Y.
Holy grail of all setting sprays. What sets the UD All Nighter spray apart is the nozzle. IT always gives you a fine, evenly distrubited mist, every single time. Extends make up wear all day and also prevents cakiness,
Kay B.
Fort Mill, SC
The holy grail of setting sprays. It helps keep everything in place no matter the circumstances. Hot Las Vegas day on the strip? Got you covered. Humid night on the town? It's there. I will not travel without triple checking that I packed this in my luggage.
Sydney F.
Royal Oak, MI
Out of all the setting sprays I've tried, this is my favorite. Embarrassing, but I tend to sweat a lot, especially when I go out. Obviously this doesn't stop my sweating, but it keeps my makeup from sliding off my face. By the end of the night, I still have my makeup in tact, even when my hair is a mess
jyoti B.
Houston, PA
Cannot prop this spray out enough. I do make up work for weddings, photo shoots, and some glamour/ special FX and this is my go to. It's mist doesn't make anything run and lasts for hours. Through sweat and rain, I've seen this spray hold up mascaras, foundations, glitter, and even fake blood, scar tissue, and bruising. I can't rave about the spray enough.
Angel P.
Fresno, Ca
This setting spray is a bit sticky in my opinion. I have oily skin and sometimes I forget to use setting spray. I think my foundation stayed put with and without the setting spray. Not much of a difference in my opinion. If you like to set your makeup with setting spray then go ahead. If it's not really something you do often, you could settle with a cheaper brand.
Kylie E.
Burlington
I bought this product at Sephora in the sample size just to get a feel for it. I have combination skin and I found that this made my face feel a bit more oily than usual but certainly held my makeup in place. I would recommend using this product after applying a translucent powder for even better results!
Grace D.
Overland Park, KS
The spray does a great job at setting my makeup for a pretty long period of time! My only problem with it is that so little product comes out when you squeeze the top, so I am having to use about 10 squirts of product every time. I feel like this wastes a lot, but maybe not since it isn't a lot that comes out.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.