BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Palak P.
This setting spray is the absolute best! I have tried others but the Urban Decay All Nighter keeps your makeup in place and it will not budge all day!! I have received so many compliments and people are shocked when I tell them I have oily skin. You cannot see any oil seeping through when you use this setting spray!
Ashley F.
Johnson City, TN
I cannot live without this!!! It has changed my makeup game for the better. I have problem skin so even expensive foundations found ways to exit stage left before my day was even finished. This all nighter spray has been a daily presence since I discovered it 4 years ago. I've seen people rav about MAC's spray but I have no complaints about UD and the price can't be beat.
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
I've gotten this recently online at ulta since we don't have on here in Hawaii. It sets well and isn't sticky when drying! I got the travel size to try it before purchasing the bigger bottle and fell in love with It!
Brittany B.
Charlestown, MD
Do I really need to write a review on this? No, but I will. This is one of the best setting sprays that exists. There is a reason that people love this so much and it's because it does increase the longevity of your makeup. It smells kind of like hairspray when you apply it but other than the initial application it doesn't smell like anything after it's dried.
Lauren C.
Draper, UT
Makes my make last twice as long! I work retail so you are expected to look amazing from the start of your shift to the end. This does just that! I do notice wear on my nose still but it's much better than it would be without.
Hope  B.
Tea, SD
This keeps me looking glowing all day or night. Perfect for hot days and a night out. Keeps all my makeup in place without the smudges. I think it's a fair price and I will highly recommend to anyone who is looking to keep there makeup on without sliding off your face.
Jennifer B.
Lindenwold, NJ
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE setting spray I would give it a hundred stars if I could!!!!! A few sprays of this after your makeup is done and it literally will not move all day until you take it off! You can cry, get caught in the rain, whatever, but you're makeup will still look as fresh as when you just did it!!!!!
Kittie P.
This stuff is the bomb! It really does set my makeup and helps get rid of that powdery look. It works well with all skin types and I find that this really does help my makeup last all day or night no matter what the occasion.
Danielle G.
OH. MY. GOSH!!! This setting spray is LEGIT yall!!! I have been using it as a "prep" before my makeup AND as a setting spray and GIRLLLL... Your makeup will NOT BUDGE!! I wore in in New Orleans at an event where it was blazing hot and my makeup did NOT budge!!! I want to buy stock in this guys!! It is SOOO good!
Seyun Y.
Selden, NY
Perhaps I'm just THAT oily, but this setting spray wasn't able to keep my oil under control noticeably. I basically only use it now to moisten my face a bit when I've caked my face with too much setting powder. Especially for the price, it wasn't worth it for me.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.