BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica K.
This is my favorite setting spray! It is perfect for everyday use and truly keeps my makeup in place all day. It is super easy to apply and very lightweight. Just remember to keep it a good distance away from the face while spraying!
Nina B.
Great makeup spray that keeps my makeup on for hours on end. Doesn’t make my powders cake up on my face. This spray is good for most skin types, especially normal to oily. Can never forget this step!
Courtney D.
Cullman
I love setting spray. This was my very first time using this brand and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I thought it kept my makeup looking great all day long! Thanks for this product and I will be buying again!
I'm Bree P.
McKinney, TX
I’ve only used a sample size of this, but I need to buy more. This spray locked my makeup in place all day long. Even the makeup around my nose, which tends to wear off as I wear glasses. I love it!
Paola E.
I have repurchased this product time and time again and I NEVER leave the house without a spritz of this amazing product! My makeup does not budge or move after an 8 hour shift! Holy grail for sure!
Cindy S.
Castroville, CA
I love using this spray. It really makes a difference from when I use it and I don't. It controls my oil and makes my makeup look flawless longer. The mist is not overpowering, its light and refreshing. I just wish it had a different scent, not a fan of it.
Katie D.
Gainesville, GA
urban decay setting spray is the only setting spray I will ever use! It really helps my make up stay on for a long time and fights against sweat, rain, and humidity. lt can also be used to wet my brushes so it makes pigments pop. I love it and would recommend it to anyone.
Maggie C.
St Charles, IL
This is like the classic of all setting sprays. This was one of the first setting sprays I have ever tried and it's still one of my favorites. The mist is nice and fine so it doesn't leave any specks on your face when you use it. This all nighter also works and does what it says! I've worn this to weddings and in the blistering summer heat and it has held my makeup up fantastically!
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
I love using this after I do dots of foundation on my face to help blend but also set my makeup, it keeps my makeup in place and doesn’t leave dots of seat residue on my face, it dents into the skin flawlessly, my only corner is the smell since it smells very similar to the NYX one but I’m just not a fan of it, the spray doesn’t come out in droplets it comes out as a light even spray
CC W.
St Petersburg, FL
This is definitely one of the best setting sprays I’ve ever used. A little on the heavy side and I’ve definitely found dupes for half the price that work almost as well. But, I’d probably purchase again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.