BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Francesca B.
Ellwood City, PA
Best setting spray on the market! My makeup didn't move at all because of this setting spray. This will make sure your makeup does NOT move and it'll make it stay in place all night long/ day long. Good for oily, dry, and combination skin. I recommend this to everyone!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
This setting spray is ranked number 1 for a reason and that is because it work! It's so lightweight and really melts my powder makeup into my skin leaving it looking flawless and natural. It holds my makeup in place even through the Heat & humidity. The pump sprays a perfect mist that evenly covers the face without being to wet.
Brittany B.
Charlestown, MD
Do I really need to write a review on this? No, but I will. This is one of the best setting sprays that exists. There is a reason that people love this so much and it's because it does increase the longevity of your makeup. It smells kind of like hairspray when you apply it but other than the initial application it doesn't smell like anything after it's dried.
Patricia W.
Carbondale, IL
I cannot say enough good things about this product. It is weightless on my face and smells wonderful. You can usually find for a great price at any beauty store. Its worth and the money especially because your makeup will not budge all night long!
Dylan C.
This setting spray is perfect! The spray is so very fine, and you never feel like you're being squirted. Also, it helps your makeup last forever. I used the mattifying one also, and didn't notice the difference between the two.
Kittie P.
This stuff is the bomb! It really does set my makeup and helps get rid of that powdery look. It works well with all skin types and I find that this really does help my makeup last all day or night no matter what the occasion.
Stephanie M.
North Bergen, NJ
The best make up setting spray I have tried! My make up last all day and night. I love not having to reapply any highlighter or bronzer which I usually have to if I don't spray this. Works great on sensitive combination skin.
Palak P.
This setting spray is the absolute best! I have tried others but the Urban Decay All Nighter keeps your makeup in place and it will not budge all day!! I have received so many compliments and people are shocked when I tell them I have oily skin. You cannot see any oil seeping through when you use this setting spray!
Lisa G.
Sanford, FL
Amazing. Don't need to say anything else. Super easy to apply. No dewy feeling after. Stays all day. Makeup looks great all day long. This product is great for all skin types. I would totally buy again and recommend to others.
Amber B.
North Salt Lake, UT
This setting spray is really great at helping prolong make up. I love it so much I have a back up and travel size. I use it on myself and clients. The mist is fine so it won't leave uneven moisture dots or something like that.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.