BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kaylee M.
Riverside, CA
I work as a pet groomer so I definitely spend my days sweating through my makeup, but my friend recommended this for me to try and I ABSOLUTELY FELL IN LOVE. I have naturally oily skin so this just set all my makeup cmpletely and it doesnt move all day
Ana B.
Farmingville, NY
Very food finishing spray! Don't really know if it helps my makeup last any longer but it leaves your skin feeling fresh. Worth buying the sample size though first.
Sonia S.
There is not much more to say about this product than what is already out their. This is definitely worth the hype. It's one of he best setting sprays around. Leaves your face feeling refreshed and your makeup in place. I would definitely recommend it.
Rusudan M.
really does the job very well, I'd say a little bit pricey, but for the job it does, I'm ready to pay the money. I have combo skin and no problems faced, whatsoever
Hannah J.
Maryville
I have only used this once but it did the job. I put it on before going out and my full face stayed on through the night and even my sleep. Woke up in the morning still looking flawless
Regan W.
This is an amazing setting spray. This make my make up last like no other. I'm on my second bottle, because I go over board with this stuff. I would choose this over any setting spray. I can 100% say this is my holy grail! I will cointiune to repurchase!
Jacky D.
Happy Valley, OR
This is definitely one for the classics! Everyone needs this setting spray! My makeup has stayed put through oil, sweat, and even water! A must-have for everyone :)
Tayrahdotcom F.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This is a must-have/holy grail product. Whenever I use this, my makeup literally stays on all night. It doesn't necessarily help with oil, but it certainly does hold my makeup in place.
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Absolute favorite setting spray! This is a little on the pricier side but my makeup always stays on all day. Super lightweight and doesn't leave my skin feeling wet.
Madison C.
Augusta, MT
This setting spray is one of the best! It makes your makeup last so long and gives it the perfect matte finish for the perfect look. The nozzle is awesome! it doesn't give off any big droplets on the face. It is a little expensive, but surely worth it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.