BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
TAnia R.
Kansas City, MO
This spray is the best !!! I highly recommend this makes you feel even better after applying the makeup really repressing but also lets you have long lasting makeup
alize a.
Lompoc, CA
This is an AMAZING setting spray. This spray makes my makeup last so long and works for my sensitive skin and didn't break me out. Urban Decay nailed this spray and I highly recommend it
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I use this everyday and my makeup stays on even if I don't use primer. I used at graduation and it made my makeup look perfect for pictures and kept it on through the sweat and didn't look oily at all
Alexandria G.
Galena Park, TX
A must own if you're oily. I am very oily and I spray this on my face everyday to keep my makeup on and helps keen my face less oily. Doesn't have a bad scent and its super easy to apply!! It definitely keeps your makeup in place all day and all night!!
Ly Huong H.
Pearland, TX
A must for humid Houston weather! Our summers are brutal and without a good setting spray my makeup would slide right off. A couple of quick sprays and it sets my makeup all night long.
Josie C.
Cutler
Amazing product! Literally makes your makeup last all day.y makeup is In place all day. I don't only just use it to set my makeup but I spray it on highlighters, eyeshadow, or anything else you want a crazy amount of pigment in. Defiantly recommend it!
Jessica M.
Glendale, CA
I received a trial size and i can definitely tell that it makes my makeup stay in place longer. i would recommend it for weddings or any special event where your concerned about your makeup staying in place
I did notice that it can be easy to over spray
Mai X.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Yes! I love this product. It helps me keep my makeup in place and prevents all the slipping and sliding. The smell is not bad, and it feels really refreshing on my face whenever I use it. I would highly recommend this!
I buy the travel size and it usually lasts me a while. Definitely worth the price. I pay $15 for the travel and its good for oily, dry or combination skin. It last pretty good but if you sweat a lot depending on your foundation it might wear just a bit.
Heather T.
Columbus , OH
This is my favorite setting spray. I cannot do my makeup without using it, especially when my makeup will be on all day. The only con is that it is a little pricey. It leaves a very natural finish and blends all your makeup together. I would for sure buy it again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.