BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jie L.
I've tried many setting sprays, but I always come back to this one. It is long lasting. Although it says all nighter, I use this in the morning and after a long day of work, my face still feels matte. I've repurchased this several times and will continue to do so.
Mackenzi J.
Somerset, KY
THIS IS THE BEST SETTING SPRAY!! It is expensive but it's worth every penny! I put it on as soon as I'm done doing my makeup and my makeup looks good until it's time to wash it off! I would recommend it to any makeup lover!
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
This really does make my makeup last longer. I usually use it when I know i am going out at night dancing in the hot humid environment. This worked on my combination skin. It is really an all nighter! It lives up to its name.
Mayra C.
Awesome product! It will make sure your make up stays on. It leaves a matte finish. And will last you the whole night. Easy to apply as in one spray. I would recommend it. It's a must and can't go wrong with a matte finish
Jola M.
Ann Arbor, MI
My makeup. Does. Not. Budge. with this setting spray. I converted both my mom and sister in law on to this product. I wear it during the day and for nights out, and it works magic. You can't smell or feel it (except immediately after application)
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
I use this product whenever I know I need my makeup to look good for awhile and it works great. It keeps my makeup in place even at parties and packed bars. I'll be sweating but my makeup still looks flawless it's amazing.
Michelle B.
I bought this in the small travel size just to give it a try. I didn't hate it but I didn't absolutely love it. Didnt really see if it made much of a difference. I would probably purchase again just to give it another try.
Katherine H.
I use this to keep my foundation from sliding off my face in the middle of the day and it does a fantastic job! It doesn't leave my face looking wet or feeling tight, but it does make my makeup feel kind of heavy on my face. It is also a bit expensive, but I think its worth it for my makeup to stay on and in one place.
Jessica A.
Clinton, MS
Best setting spray I have found... EVER! It gives a great finish and goes on light. I have dry skin and it seems to moisturize without giving a dewy finish. It has no strong scent. I would absolutely recommend this to others!
Brileigh S.
Atlanta, GA
This is hands down the best oily skin setting spray around. I have super oily skin & I use this after my foundation & once I finish pulling my face together. It doesn't make me shiny or overly matte. It keeps everything locked in place for the majority of the day.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.