BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Abby M.
peoria, AZ
this product is good but when applying it to your face it is a little hard to notice if any product is on your face with how soft the mister on the bottle is, overall it actually is a very good product that will last all nighter;)
hannah m.
Camp Hill, PA
this setting spray is fantastic! i bought mine at ulta but i know you can buy it at sephora as well. this setting spray keeps my makeup in place from in the morning when i first apply it to when i go to take it off at the end of the night! i highly recommend this product
for anyone! it’s absolutely wonderful and it’s the setting spray that i constantly reach for and keep rebuying!
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
I always felt like it made my face a lot shinier than it should, so I eventually switched to the mattifying version. This is the first setting spray I ever used, and the first bottle I had lasted me until well into the new packaging change (my original bottle is white with a purple top).

Definitely keeps my makeup on all night, but also means hell to pay if I don't wash my face the night of.
sara m.
this is no doubt a good setting spray but it just isn’t my favorite. there is nothing wrong with it and it does keep my makeup on all day id just rather use my favorite setting spray rather than this one
Patricia C.
Glendale Hts, IL
I have been using this setting spray for years I have tried different setting sprays and always end up going back to using this spray. Love it you can't go wrong with it and makes your makeup last longer. Definitely recommend it.
Victoria M.
I love this. Makes my makeup last and I always see a difference using this verse when I don’t. I use to use a regular spray that wasn’t for setting and I won’t go back. Love this and I highly recommend.
Taylor H.
I like this setting spray. The spray nozzle works well and it helps makeup stay put for hours. My issue with this spray is that it feels tight on my face once it has dried. I have bought the sample size and use it in rotation with other sprays so it has lasted me like 6 months. I would purchase the sample size again but I wouldn’t purchase the full size, it’s too expensive for a good -not amazing- product.
Aja W.
Sharon Hill
I use the REBOUND setting spray with collagen from UD and I love it, it plumps my skin and gives a glow without looking greasy. I have really dry skin so anything dewy I need. I would buy again and again
Lindsey B.
Bridgeton
I use this daily to set my everyday makeup! It’s very long lasting and helps my makeup lock in place! It’s lightweight and refreshing. It’s a little pricey but worth it. Definitely would buy again!
Heather H.
Fairfax, VA
Beautiful spray that keeps ur makeup looking perfect all day long! I have oily skin so I have problems with becoming shiny throughout the day or having my foundation melt and move around my face but when I use the urban decay all-nighter spray, I notice that these problems are significantly reduced and my makeup stays in place longer. The only downfall is that it has a slight scent that I hate. It doesn’t linger though so it’s not a huge problem.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.