BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ariba W.
Mcdonough, GA
Love it! Makeup lasts all night! Definitely a girls night out staple! Feels like its gonna be sticky but once it dries it's like flat paint lol it basically feels like a layer of protection on your face but theres no tightening of your skin or anything
liv a.
This stuff is AMAZING. It keeps makeup on like glue. I have taken a nap with a full face on (accidentally!) and woke up with 99% of my face still on! It was super impressive! It's also super refreshing when you spray it!
Sara L.
Brighton, MA
Depending on which way my skin is trending (dry or oily), I find that my face can feel a tad greasy when on the oily side, but will say that my makeup does stay in place for several hours longer than if I don't use. Great for special events like weddings.
Lacy C.
Williamsport, PA
I didn't really see the longevity and people rave about with this product. It was a little pricey. I just like a setting spray that leaves a Dewey finish and there are better sprays at a better price. I won't repurchase.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Left my face feeling super dry, caked my makeup. I prefer using setting powder. I have medium skin tone with acne scars and usually oily t zones. Wasn't worth the hype
Amber R.
This is my go to for all occasions! It doesn't leave the face sticky or shiny! Pros are makes foundation long lasting and I do not have anything negative to say about this product! I have bought this product repeatedly for over a year and will continue to buy!
Paige J.
I love this setting spray! It keeps my makeup on all day, its perfect for all skin types, it takes away the powdery look, and completely just locks everything in. It has a nice spray nozzle and doesn't make my mascara run. I love this so much, and highly recommend it!
Joy B.
Seattle, WA
This is the best setting spray I've ever tried. It really does make my makeup last all day and does a good job of keeping my shine to a minimal. Since it is a little pricier, I like to save it for special occasions.
Alex M.
Maumee
Used this setting spray for a wedding. Defiantly helped with the makeup staying on all day and night. Didn't make your face feel greasy or oily. Very light feeling.
Zayda C.
I love this! It's so good! Keeps my makeup on all day, and I love the "tight" feeling it gives me. It's easy to use but I do feel like it's kinda hard to press, making me waste more than I should. I always buy this!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.