BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I bring this on every vacation I go on. I bought this one time and I just refill the bottle with my full size spray before packing my make up. It's the perfect size. I've been in Costa Rica for two weeks and didn't run out of it.
Lissa Ann P.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is the best setting spray I have tried so far. It really does make your makeup stay in your face, you do not get oily/greasy, and your skin feels refreshed and moisture. I have tried other ones that make me look oily when I don't even have oily skin. Not this one!
Fatima K.
Absolutely LOVE this product. My makeup would never stay on before I purchased this and now it never comes off. It even keeps my highlight really bright all night. Love love love. Highly reccomend and would definitely buy again.
Charlee C.
This is my holy grail! It keeps my makeup locked in place all day. I don't go a day without it! It feels so nice on my skin and I am on my fifth travel size bottle. I love them more than the full size due to how much I travel!
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
This is pricey ! I cry checking out every time BUT ITS SO WORTH IT ! It lasts for a good amount of time. This is great for anyone with oily or combination skin. It keeps foundation flawless and in place All day ! I buy it every time 😫💰 😍😍😂
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
I'm oily skinned and when I go out my makeup easily smudges. I like to use this spray to set in my look no matter what my night holds! I definitely recommend for long wear! All of urban decays products always get five stars from me!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
The only setting spray I have ever bought and the only one on my list. Urban Decay does not disappoint. This setting spray helps to keep your makeup put and regardless of what your day out consist of, your makeup stays intact.
Liz F.
ALTO, MI
This product is everything. Once you get that look you wanted to achieve , spraying this on after makes it long lasting!!! I love urban decay. It's not too expensive. Generally I wait for sales. Recommend this most definitely.
Esmeralda G.
Raleigh, NC
This is the first setting spray ive ever had and i think its probably the best thing in the world because it actually does stay on the whole night through out what ever your doing!😍 Its really amazing and i will for sure buy another one when the one i have runs out!❤️
Brittany B.
Charlestown, MD
Do I really need to write a review on this? No, but I will. This is one of the best setting sprays that exists. There is a reason that people love this so much and it's because it does increase the longevity of your makeup. It smells kind of like hairspray when you apply it but other than the initial application it doesn't smell like anything after it's dried.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.