BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Irina D.
Antelope, CA
I found this setting spray at Sephora near the cash registers, and the packaging was so adorable that I had to buy it. And I'm glad I did! Great product. Especially useful for when my foundation is a bit to cakey. A few spritzes and you are left with a flawless complexion.
Michelle B.
Temple City, CA
I have a oily skin, especially in the t-zone area. I find this setting spray to make me look dewy which is not a good thing for my skin type. I also find that it did not prolong my foundation. I will skip this in the future.
Brileigh S.
Atlanta, GA
This is hands down the best oily skin setting spray around. I have super oily skin & I use this after my foundation & once I finish pulling my face together. It doesn't make me shiny or overly matte. It keeps everything locked in place for the majority of the day.
Fiona B.
Wheaton, IL
This product definitely lives up to the hype. It really does keep my makeup in place all night. I set my makeup with this when I went to a concert and when I came out of the pit after 3 hours of sweating and dancing my makeup looked just as flawless as it did when first applied. I would recommend this to anyone
Rebekah K.
Fullerton, CA
I don't like spending money all the time on makeup but this was an amazing buy and would always spend money on this! It's nice to not have my makeup sweat off! My face feels nice cool and refreshing after using!!! Love it!
Dianida G.
Lemoore
This thing will last you all day and night! Even through your walk of shame the next morning. #iwokeuplikethis My makeup sets in beautifully! This formula does not leave me feeling sticky. That is a deal breaker for me. I wish I had a lifetime supply of this baby!
Jadyn P.
Halifax, Ma
The setting spray works amazing no matter where you are it keeps ur makeup fresh on you for hours i use it after applying makeup everyday and it works anyone with trouble keeping makeup on should go and buy this product i love it.
Abby S.
Greenwood , SC
This is the best makeup setting spray in my opinion. Mary Kay makes a good one also but I would take this one any day! I love the smell and the feeling in gives on the skin. It truly gives a beautiful finish to your makeup and does help it last throughout the day.
Erika V.
This is one of my favorite setting sprays! Easy and simple application. After I put on my makeup, I spray it on and I'm ready for the day/night. It's long lasting and when it's ready to take off, it all comes off easily. I highly recommend it.
Joslyn P.
Port st Lucie , Fl
Love love love this stuff!! I bought it at ulta and I absolutely love this!! It makes your makeup last all day and night like you just applied it!! Some would say it almost makes your makeup waterproof lol it is sooo good!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.