BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Valerie L.
Port Hueneme, CA
THIS SPRAY IS LIFE
MY MAKEUP LASTES ALL DAY ALL NIGHT ALL MORNING ALL AFTERNOON
THEOUGH A NIGHT OF CLUBBING
OR A NIGHT OF BABYSITTING
THIS IS AN AMAZING PRODUCT THAT IS REALLY WORTH INVESTING IN BECAUSE IT MAKES YOUR MAKEUP LAST FOREVER
Palak P.
This setting spray is the absolute best! I have tried others but the Urban Decay All Nighter keeps your makeup in place and it will not budge all day!! I have received so many compliments and people are shocked when I tell them I have oily skin. You cannot see any oil seeping through when you use this setting spray!
Siani D.
I use this makeup setting spray anytime that I know I'll be sweating or wearing a full face of makeup for a long period of time. It's key to my full face makeup routine in order for me to be sure that my makeup will stay put.
Rachel H.
Tucson, AZ
I live in the Sonoran desert, and it gets up to 120 degrees in the summer. Normally my makeup will run down my face by the end of the day, but not with this spray!! I absolutely love it, and it compares really well to other sprays I've used in the past. I would say the only one that does better is a theatrical grade one I've used on clients.
Jordan B.
Bladenboro, NC
Personally my favorite setting spray, I'm in high school and I play sports and it keeps my makeup up on all day! I had the mini one to test out and I love it so much. I'm definitely going to buy the full size bottle! Its a product I reach for every time I do my makeup!
Kittie P.
This stuff is the bomb! It really does set my makeup and helps get rid of that powdery look. It works well with all skin types and I find that this really does help my makeup last all day or night no matter what the occasion.
Jennifer S.
Hoover, AL
This is seriously the best setting apart! I tried a few other brands and they made my face and hair oily. Urban Decays setting spray keeps my makeup on all day long and keeps my shine down. I got a sample at first and feel in love so I bought a full size immediately.
Julia O.
Avondale, PA
This has historically been my favorite setting spray. I use it after I have completely finished my makeup look and I feel like it helps all my liquids and powders meld into one and sit so nicely on my skin. I wish Urban Decay would remove the alcohol from the formula though since it can be drying and irritating to the skin for some.
Bianca J.
Pacifica, CA
Best setting spray ever you will have a full face all night with this its super light weight and feels like nothing is on it takes a little to dry all my friend use it so its so good for all skin types I keep buying it every time I'm out!
Emily P.
Vancouver, WA
This is my favorite I've been using this for a long time, and it really helps keep your make up intact and a good finisher to make sure your make up blends flawlessly. This is the only setting spray I use as of late because I just can't find anything to replace it. It give such a fine mist and it doesn't smell bad at all.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.