BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Andrea P.
Saint Charles, IL
This setting spray is the best Ive ever used. It is a little expensive but defeinitely worth the price. It lasts the entire day and keeps my makeup in place even when I sweat. It is extremely light weight and I would recommend this to anyone who wears makeup.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
This is by far my favorite setting spray that ive tried! It makes my makeup lasts all day without sliding around or coming off. Definitely recommend this setting spray.
Breanna K.
Rochester, NH
I love this setting spray. I don't use it very often so the smaller travel bottle will last me a long time and is very affordable. It keeps my makeup intact for hours
Danielle N.
Spring Lake, MI
Amazing! This is the only setting spray I've ever tried but I won't be switching anytime soon! I don't feel it at all once it's on and it works wonders on humid days.
Tessa M.
Napa, CA
I've tried many setting sprays and nothing compares to this one. I wish it was cheaper but otherwise it is the perfect product. It keeps my makeup on even through swimming or showering and it lasts a long time since you don't need a ton of product each time.
Rebekah K.
Amazing product! I use it on myself and my clients; especially the brides I've had! This spray keeps the makeup in place throughout the whole day and dancing evening!
Gail V.
League City, TX
I really like this product, as I'm a huge fan of most urban decay products! I wore this on the day of my son's wedding, and it kept my make up in place even during an outdoor wedding with tears and all! Definitely a winner!
Lindsay P.
Baltimore, MD
When i know i need my mak up to stay put for longer than usual i always grab for this in my makeup bag. It really does help hold your makeup in place and i love the way it smells. 4 stars b/c makeup still will move a little.
Kimberly S.
Lynwood, CA
Holly Grail! I love love love this setting spray! Best one I've ever tried. Literally you make up stay on all night. You get what you pay for and its worth. Party hard and still good beat!
Lora T.
Tacoma, WA
Love! I bought a special 2 pack. I keep one at home and one in my bag. I. A hugger and it's nice that my makeup will not transfer onto anpthera clothing. (It has happened before I found this product.) It is a must have.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.