BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sue X.
Saint paul, MN
I love this setting spray! I used to the makeup forever hd setting powder because it stayed on for a long time but I need something that wouldn't make my face as dry as it already was. So i decided to randomly get this spray. I love it! It doesn't make my face oily or too dry at all. It also makes my makeup last for a very long time. I love it! So glad I got it! :D
Danielle N.
Spring Lake, MI
Amazing! This is the only setting spray I've ever tried but I won't be switching anytime soon! I don't feel it at all once it's on and it works wonders on humid days.
Elaine G.
Henderson, NV
I love this setting spray! My makeup lasts all day long when I use it and it helps keep the makeup from looking caked or too powdery. The mist is very fine so you don't have balls of wetness when you spray it, like some other sprays have. I definitely recommend!
Jamison B.
Suffield, CT
This is the best. I am so speechless about this product the packaging is very secure and lovely . th logo is beautiful and the product is great for all skin types. I love urban decay so much and I would definlety get this for all of your friends and family to.
Jennifer  D.
Cumberland, RI
All time favorite setting spray. It is very hot and humid where I am and my makeup still looks just as fresh at 11pm as it did when I first applied it that morning. It truly prevents your makeup from melting off your face
Gail V.
League City, TX
I really like this product, as I'm a huge fan of most urban decay products! I wore this on the day of my son's wedding, and it kept my make up in place even during an outdoor wedding with tears and all! Definitely a winner!
Kasey S.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love this setting spray! It works with helping makeup stay on longer and that's something i really enjoy. I like the smell of it and i like the cap on it too. It doesn't shoot out a lot of product but lightly mists it on your face.
Lora T.
Tacoma, WA
Love! I bought a special 2 pack. I keep one at home and one in my bag. I. A hugger and it's nice that my makeup will not transfer onto anpthera clothing. (It has happened before I found this product.) It is a must have.
MyMakeupFantasy M.
I have tried many setting sprays and I just keep comming back to this. It makes my makeup look fresh and last all day. I never need to touch up when I use this spray. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Cyleth B.
I love this product. I just recently started using this and it does makes your make up last longer. I work 12 hours per day and I don't have the time to do touch-ups. It gets the job done..
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.