BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Priscilla M.
Yonkers, NY
I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOVE THIS PRODUCT! I received it as a sample at sephora and I believe it retails for 30 dollars and I believe it's absolutely worth the price. My makeup settles into lines much less and my eye makeup does not smear or fade. I absolutely love this setting spray and I think everyone should use this!
Eden M.
After I finished setting my fave with setting powder I shower with this. This product is the only thing I use to set my makeup because it makes everything look better, takeaway the powdery finish and sets your makeup for hours.

Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I love this setting spray there is nothing like it. It will make your makeup last for 8 hours plus. I live in south Florida so no matter what you get sweaty and your makeup doesn't last too long and now mine does. Go urban decay
bayley c.
Durant, OK
sprays like a super fine mist, definitely one of my go to setting sprays. It leaves you with a lovely glow, but never greasy. It also stays true to the name, I can keep my face on all day and nothing will budge. Definitely recommend it!!!
Tamia B.
Statesville, NC
Yes! Yes! Yes! This is a complete life saver and miracle in a bottle! I absolutely hate when my makeup would transfer or move around but with this spray I had no problems. I don't know how they did it but I'm glad they did. I would definitely recommend this product.
Martha W.
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. I have sensitive, acne prone skin so I am very cautious on what I use to set my face. This does not make me break out and it keeps my mineral makeup on my face, even on hot summer days!
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
I'm oily skinned and when I go out my makeup easily smudges. I like to use this spray to set in my look no matter what my night holds! I definitely recommend for long wear! All of urban decays products always get five stars from me!
THAIS P.
Underwood, IA
urban decay is truly one of the masters when it comes to making ur make up last its worth every penny u spend an can last u up to 6 months if u save it and don't use a lot of it does take much to do the trick with this product
Sabrina M.
Ontario, CA
Love love love this item I heard so many good reviews on it so I decided to try it for myself and I definitely understand why everyone goes on and on about this product I would definitely buy it again and it was well worth it
Deana R.
Port Orange, FL
I have actually purchased this product TWICE because of how good it keeps my makeup locked. However, even when I keep my eyes shut and then it dry down completely before opening them I still get watery eyes which can ruin my under eye makeup :/ it only lasts for about an hour though so it's still worth the buy to me!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.