BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
T M.
Norristown , PA
Favorite setting spray ever. I have tried Mac and nyx and was disappointed. I always end up going back to this one. It’s on the pricey side but the bottle will last you a while and the product definitely works better than any other
Katie D.
Prestonsburg, KY
urban decay setting spray is the only setting spray I will ever use! It really helps my make up stay on for a long time and fights against sweat, rain, and humidity. lt can also be used to wet my brushes so it makes pigments pop. I love it and would recommend it to anyone.
Heather D.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
This is literally the best setting spray in the whole world! I always carry a mini with me for touch ups! I have combination skin and it works great! Now I drown myself In this stuff!!! I buy this stuff constantly.
Amanda H.
Norcross, GA
The urban decay all nighter long lasting make up since spray actually does it’s job. It keeps my make up on all day long. I tend to sweat my make up off a lot but this product really helps me a lot.
Gabby T.
Sevierville , TN
It works, but my make up still smears and slides off my face after wearing it for a long time. I am still in search of the perfect setting spray. This one is a little pricey to not work for 8+ hours
Elizabeth S.
Ames, IA
This setting spray is basically my holy water. It keeps my makeup in one place all day and night long. Super lightweight and doesn’t break me out either! I will never love another setting spray as much as this one!
Gabrielle 🐕.
I have been using this since it came out many years ago. I would go to concerts, where it would be hot and sweaty and my makeup always stayed in place. This stuff is a holy grail lifesaving product.
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
I love using this after I do dots of foundation on my face to help blend but also set my makeup, it keeps my makeup in place and doesn’t leave dots of seat residue on my face, it dents into the skin flawlessly, my only corner is the smell since it smells very similar to the NYX one but I’m just not a fan of it, the spray doesn’t come out in droplets it comes out as a light even spray
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
I always felt like it made my face a lot shinier than it should, so I eventually switched to the mattifying version. This is the first setting spray I ever used, and the first bottle I had lasted me until well into the new packaging change (my original bottle is white with a purple top).

Definitely keeps my makeup on all night, but also means hell to pay if I don't wash my face the night of.
Emily T.
Vicksburg
Every time I’ve purchased this setting spray, it seems to have a funny smell, but that’s the only con. It melts your makeup perfectly into your skin and doesn’t leave white dots all over your face.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.