BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Esmeralda G.
Raleigh, NC
This is the first setting spray ive ever had and i think its probably the best thing in the world because it actually does stay on the whole night through out what ever your doing!😍 Its really amazing and i will for sure buy another one when the one i have runs out!❤️
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I bring this on every vacation I go on. I bought this one time and I just refill the bottle with my full size spray before packing my make up. It's the perfect size. I've been in Costa Rica for two weeks and didn't run out of it.
Taylor R.
THIS STUFF IS SO GOOD IT MAKES MY MAKEUP LAST ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DAY! Be careful with overspraying bc it will give your makeup a dewy type look especially if you're oily. I need to get the deslick version bc im a grease ball
Francesca B.
Ellwood City, PA
Best setting spray on the market! My makeup didn't move at all because of this setting spray. This will make sure your makeup does NOT move and it'll make it stay in place all night long/ day long. Good for oily, dry, and combination skin. I recommend this to everyone!
Ashlyn J.
Katy, TX
I cannot live without this setting spray! I literally have nothing bad to say about it except that it is a little pricey but it keeps my makeup in place ALL DAY. And I have oily skin so that is a huge plus for me! All nighter is my favorite setting spray by far anyone who never tried it needs to buy it like now.
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA
I'm allergic to this spray. I tried it out twice and each time my face broke out in hives and got so swollen, to the point that my face felt like it was on fire! I really wish it would have worked out since I've heard such great reviews about it!
Vineetha V.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a really good setting spray. It did make me look oily at first, but I realized I was spraying too much. It definitely does make my makeup last for a very long time. I can see the difference when I don't use it. After going out one night I didn't get home til 5 in the morning and my makeup looked flawless.
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my favorite setting spray and I've repurchased it many times. It is cooling and really helps to keep your makeup in place. It lasts a long time. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good setting spray.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Personally to me i dont Think sprays really do that much. I like how it feela as far as freshening up the face and additional. Some moisture. Ive done makeup looks both with and without and havent seen huge diff but still like it
Nicole S.
I use these on my clients when doing makeup. They set the skin nicely before makeup and after. They are pricey for what they are. But they do the job well. I would recommend these setting sprays above others on the market!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.