BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Rayza P.
Sunrise, FL
This is the only setting spray that keeps my makeup from fully melting off my face in the south Florida humidity. Definitely worth the price and it lasts you a while.
Katie W.
This Urban Decay setting spray is absolutely amazing! It helps keep my make up on all night with my dry skin. It has a nice scent to it as well that isn't too powerful. I have become a repeat user of this wonderful product!
Nora R.
Anaheim, CA
Absolutely love! Just a couple 3-4 sprays leave your makeup on all day. I've gone in the pool before and even so 9/10 my makeup was still on. It's very lightweight and I would definitely buy this product again and again.
Sue X.
Saint paul, MN
I love this setting spray! I used to the makeup forever hd setting powder because it stayed on for a long time but I need something that wouldn't make my face as dry as it already was. So i decided to randomly get this spray. I love it! It doesn't make my face oily or too dry at all. It also makes my makeup last for a very long time. I love it! So glad I got it! :D
Kimi F.
Victorville , CA
This is my absolute favorite item!!!!!! It's the only thing that helps my makeup last all night during my 12 hour shifts!!!!! I can't live without this product!!!!!!
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I actually just bought this makeup setting spray last week and it works great. My makeup doesn't always last as long as I'd like even with it on, but there is a noticeable difference in the length of time it looks vibrant.
Diavion K.
LOVE IT SO MUCH KEEPS MAKEUP ON FOT FOREVER OMG LIKE YOU CAN SWIM AND EVERYTHING WITH YOUR MAKEUP LIKE IDK WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IT IS BUT IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT WHY NOT OMG GET ON IT NOW!!!!!!
Karley S.
De Pere, WI
I really love and prefer this setting spray! My mom tried it out and also loved it so went and got her own bottle! I use it every day and love it! Urban decays setting sprays are made by skindinavia and they have amazing setting sprays so you get what you pay for!
Christine L.
Chantilly, VA
Isn't oily or anything on my skin and sets my makeup so well. I wore this to my graduation and no blemish was apparen't nor was my makeup melted off by the end of it!
Yedith D.
Jacksonville , FL
I absolutely love this product!! Without this product by the end of the day I would have no makeup on, with is it last all day from 5 am to late night. It works so well!!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.