BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Rebekah G.
High Point, NC
I love this setting spray more than the original one! This one I feel keeps your makeup on longer throughout the day. This one also gives me a matifying finish. I would buy again ( I already have I have 3 backups stock piled!)
Ruqayya A.
Torrance, CA
This is one of the best setting sprays I've used! I've noticed that when I wear makeup (especially if it's not all high end) it will wear off after a few hours. If I spray this on my face, however, it ends up lasting aaaall day!
Pa V.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this spray setting because it long last wearing. No it don't have spf because it only for long last wearing . Yes it make your makeup stay in play all day all. I really recommend for those haven't try should give a try.
Jasmine W.
It sets my makeup well. However this product has me SO oily by the end of the night. I don't know if my dryness​ is allergic to this spray and it's running away or what. Lol. Great brand, this product just doesn't work for me.
Taylor L.
I absolutely love the all nighter spray. It literally keeps my makeup on all day and night. If you don't like the mist sprays, I highly recommend the morphe aerosol spray. This product is hands down my favorite setting spray!!!
Joseline J.
Duarte, CA
I'd never used setting spray before but I recently decided to try it and was very happy with this one. I work mostly evenings and am in constant motion and living in cali it can get hot so my make up never lasts but with this setting spray its no longer a problem.
Ginnah C.
Delaware
LOVE this product. I don't know how people go without it honestly. I spray it every morning and my makeup looks just as good when I'm ready to take it off. Especially good for when you're going out and have a lot of makeup on!
Alyssa A.
Cullman, AL
Amazing product especially for its price. I just recently starting using this and I have dry skin and it does wonders for my face and holding my makeup in place all day and NIGHT! I love this and i would definitely recommend!
Morgayn D.
mesa
I love this setting spray. Defiantly my go too! A couple of sprays is all you need so it last forever. It's more of a natural finish which i love personally. I've bought this product multiple times and will continue to buy.
Elaine G.
Henderson, NV
I love this setting spray! My makeup lasts all day long when I use it and it helps keep the makeup from looking caked or too powdery. The mist is very fine so you don't have balls of wetness when you spray it, like some other sprays have. I definitely recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.