BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Katelyn C.
I LOVE when they have the duo pack bc you get 2 for the price of 1. This is a GREAT setting spray. I use it every day. It is a little pricey but 1 bottle lasts FOREVER
Isayana O.
Victorville, CA
I bought this right before I left to Texas. It was in the middle is summer and it's humid out there. I was able to wear my makeup all day and night and not have it smudge or fade. I love it!!
Gabbi M.
Terre Haute, IN
This stuff is great. I am in love with it. I recently used it for a wedding and I did not have to touch up my makeup on. I have really oily skin and I did not get shiny all night. I would definitely recommend this product and I will definitely be buying it again.
Kelly W.
A little pricey. If you spray it on too soon, it makes your foundation look a little weird. I have normal skin, but haven't noticed too much of a difference when I use it vs when I don't use it.
Celeste R.
Best for all nighter OBVIIII
Twos sprays is enough
Easy to use and apply
Keeps makeup untacked
Cute packaging
Lasts a long time
Holds well with sweat too
Definitely worth the amount at sephore

Ocean S.
Fort Worth, TX
This product is a #1 for me. I've never seen a setting spray that worked so perfectly. It is definitely worth the money and gives you the flawless look that you want. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Lindsay M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This setting spray is really good to have. I always heard my friends using this all the time and didn't believe it until i tried it. Its good for oily skin because it keeps your makeup in place but fine with dry skin because it never bothers me. I would recommend
Marjorie L.
Norcross , GA
This makeup spray is guaranteed to keep you make up on all night. Perfect for event when you are expected to have makeup on all day long. Works well with my oily skin.
Fatima R.
Love love love this setting spray! It stays put all through the day. It's amazing how well it works. If you have a big event this is a setting spray that won't do you wrong, it will make your makeup look flawless! It sprays very beautiful too! Totally recommend this.
Erika M.
Manteca, CA
This is my all time favorite setting spray! It really does it's job. I like buying the travel size because it's the perfect size and will fit in almost any bag I have!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.