BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kim T.
Mesa, AZ
This is a must have! I don't have to worry about my makeup messing up during the day because this spray keeps it in tact! It lasts for 12 hours at least. It's affordable and the product amount lasts for a few months. Highly recommend!
Charlotte G.
Jacksonville, FL
This really does a great job of keeping my makeup in place for hours and hours. It doesn't help control my oily spots...however, when I blot, I don't get any transfer or smudging when I'm using this setting spray. Definitely will repurchase.
Katherine f.
Zion, IL
Most amazing product in the world. it is very long lasting and it feels great on the skin. it stays in place all day and all you need is 2-4 sprays and you're good to go! I definitely recommend this, this works well for all skin types.
Ashley W.
Magnolia, NJ
This setting spray keeps makeup on all day. Unlike other setting sprays, it does not feel sticky and the atomizer sprays a nice fine mist. You can't feel this on your face at all. There is no spf protection but it's the best setting spray!
Angelica D.
Tucson, AZ
This is the best setting spray available. I'm a repeat user who is absolutely addicted. Packaging is easy and effortless. SPRAY BEFORE PUTTING ON MASCARA have made that mistake multiple times!!! I'm very happy with my purchase of this.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
I use this for personal use, freelance, and on Sephora clients. It's a great setting spray & can also be used to sheer out foundation by spraying a small amount on your brush. I only stick with this formula though, not the oil slick or cooking ones.
Rosangela R.
I'm currently using this finisher to set my makeup. It's lasted me a long time. The results on my face can sometimes be a hit or miss, depending on if the foundation I'm wearing is too powdery or matte, but overall I like the effect.
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA
When I'm going out and I want my makeup to perfect by the end of the night I make sure to use this. I remember one night I forgot to remove my makeup and the next morning my friend told me that my makeup still looked perfect! Must buy.
Madeline O.
I used to love this but have found with some new updates that seem to have been made it is not the same. The spray comes out unevenly, it has a stronger smell, and it doesn't do it for me and my makeup anymore. I recently purchased a new brand because of these issues, which is sad because I used to be such a big fan of it.
Sarah L.
High Point, NC
This is a no brainer! 2 setting sprays for essentially the price of one. It provides a matte finish that makes your makeup last all day (or two if you're like me and sleep in it every now and again). A must have for any beauty junkie!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.