BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
erica b.
this setting spray is the BOMB! my makeup will last all day and night if i didn't take it off. a few sprays will cover your whole face and will keep it on all night. i would most definitely recommend this product to others.
Brittany P.
Hanover Park, IL
Really good for foundation... I was sweating and I wiped the sweat off my forehead and nothing came off on my hand.....didn't do anything for my eye makeup. I use the UD primer potion so I had never had a problem with my eye shadow coming off. I'm just saying using this spray, eyeliner was still messed up by the end of the night like usual. Guess I expected too much.
Carmel D.
I'm often out 12+ hours for work and errands and this thing keeps my makeup on like glue. I only wish it didn't let my mascara run. I have combination skin and it helps control my oily t-zone for a matte finish. I recommend this if you're in it for the long run!
Angelica D.
Elkhart, IN
Wont leave the house without spray my face! not only does it make your not only does it make your makeup last, but it makes you look less "cakey" I spray my face after I put on my face primer and of course after I've completed my makeup for an all day/night look!
Amber K.
Detroit, MI
I love this setting spray!! My only complaint about it is that I would get stains on the white bottle. Which now they have changed to a black bottle which would help disguise the makeup stains. This keeps my makeup in place all day. I don't even have to use powder anymore to touch up my face throughout the day!!
Morgan B.
McDonough, GA
Love this for setting makeup and is the perfect refresher for hot days. I love keeping the travel size in my purse, so I can spray it on my face anytime when I am on the go.
Julie W.
Columbia, MO
I highly believe that this setting spray is what helps me keep my makeup looking great. I once had an emergency where I had to stay overnight at the hospital with someone, and even slept for a little bit in my makeup, and the makeup looked great even over 24 hours later. I will definitely continue to use and buy this product.
Kristen O.
Rock Tavern, NY
I had first bought the travel size of this, however after seeing how long my makeup lasted with this product I definitely had to repurchase. The mist is extremely fine and I believe this will work for all skin types. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Alexis B.
I love this setting spray. It is the only one I buy and use any more. It keeps my makeup in place all day and sprays very evenly. There are no cons to this product. I would recommend to anyone who wants a great setting spray.
Nayeli V.
Visalia, CA
Hands down best setting spray there is. I've tried multiple ones and I own a few. It's hydrating but not too hydrating especially since I'm oily I prefer the all nighter
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.