BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Rebekah G.
High Point, NC
I love this setting spray more than the original one! This one I feel keeps your makeup on longer throughout the day. This one also gives me a matifying finish. I would buy again ( I already have I have 3 backups stock piled!)
Samantha B.
I still have the old bottle of this when it was white,but I went and saw Logan with this setting spray and I cried my eyes out and my Makeup had one small line of a tear and I just blended it right out and it was perfect again
Jasmine W.
It sets my makeup well. However this product has me SO oily by the end of the night. I don't know if my dryness​ is allergic to this spray and it's running away or what. Lol. Great brand, this product just doesn't work for me.
Emily K.
Lawrenceville, GA
Really the only setting spray I use because it's just THAT good. Amazing, in fact. I sets my makeup and let's it last all day. I have dry skin so this is very nourishing for me especially when I have a matte foundation on. I recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Ginnah C.
Delaware
LOVE this product. I don't know how people go without it honestly. I spray it every morning and my makeup looks just as good when I'm ready to take it off. Especially good for when you're going out and have a lot of makeup on!
Audrey W.
Guthrie, OK
Will always be my favorite setting spray! It does make my make last longer and get rid of the powdery look after finishing your makeup. Makes everything look flawless!
Ruqayya A.
Torrance, CA
This is one of the best setting sprays I've used! I've noticed that when I wear makeup (especially if it's not all high end) it will wear off after a few hours. If I spray this on my face, however, it ends up lasting aaaall day!
Lauren O.
Englewood , CO
I've used this for at least ten years and have no plans of stopping. This setting spray works better than any I've ever tried. Your makeup will not budge for HOURS, whether you're sweating or working or outside. Just buy this
Taylor L.
I absolutely love the all nighter spray. It literally keeps my makeup on all day and night. If you don't like the mist sprays, I highly recommend the morphe aerosol spray. This product is hands down my favorite setting spray!!!
Shannon A.
Roanoke, VA
This is my must have for keeping my makeup fresh looking all day! It truly holds up to it's claim. I can never be without it! It always makes my bare minerals foundation look flawless when I use it as my final setting spray!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.