BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ariana J.
East Meadow, NY
I thought this spray was only just hype, but I decided to buy it in a holiday set because I was curious. I am thoroughly surprised. I went to a concert the first night I used it, had a bit of a runny nose as well, and my makeup looked flawless on my ride home. The spray is beautiful, smell is a little weird but goes away in a minute. Would definitely recommend giving it a try!
Amber D.
GARLAND, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
The most talked about setting spray: Urban Decay All Nighter! It is INFAMOUS for making everyone's makeup last all day/night, including mine! It's such a soft mist and doesnt leave any large droplets. The spray makes the powders on my face more melted down and blended together. There is no strong scent to this spray either.
Only down side for me is the price tag!
Morgan H.
Chandler
Purchased at: ULTA
They didn’t name it all nighter for nothing. This. Is. It. Go ahead and try the travel size, but I promise you’ll want more. You can dance in the club all night and your makeup DOES NOT MOVE! Take my word and buy it. Now.
Jennifer C.
Niles
I absolutely love this setting spray. I got it half off during a sale at Ulta, and I’m not sure if i would’ve paid full price for it, but for half price it was absolutely worth it. It melts my makeup together and keeps it in place all day. I can’t think of any cons to this product other than the price, but if i see a good deal on it i will absolutely repurchase!
Kylee B.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Sephora
Best setting spray that I’ve ever used, probably! My makeup breaks up less over a longer period of time with 2-3 sprays of this stuff. I do wish they’d update the mister for some heavenly sprays😭😭
Neha A.
Crystal lake, IL
The best setting spray!!! It helps my makeup stay on all day and night !! I do recommend you use their foundation and this on top because it will literally last you all day. Love this stuff
M M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product soooo much. My makeup literally never comes off no matter how much I sweat. I have oily skin but I think it’s perfect for all skin types from when I see others use it as well. Would recommend to anyone!
rcollins55 C.
New York
Sweat, rain, or even sleep this setting spray Literally kept my make up looking fresh all night. This is an amazing product. I was never into setting sprays and thought they were a waste of money until I tried this one.
Crystal F.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray does not let your makeup budge at all. I would definitely buy again. It is a little pricey but it is definitely worth it.
Leigh R.
My skin is pretty normal. It leans a little more dry in the winter and oily on the summer but it freakin’ eats makeup. I’m talking apply at 8:00 am and by about 9:15 I look like I’ve done nothing. This helps some but it’s definitely not a miracle spray. I can get maybe a couple hours of wear out of my makeup when I use this but honestly i expect more for the price.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.