BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Valerie L.
Port Hueneme, CA
THIS SPRAY IS LIFE
MY MAKEUP LASTES ALL DAY ALL NIGHT ALL MORNING ALL AFTERNOON
THEOUGH A NIGHT OF CLUBBING
OR A NIGHT OF BABYSITTING
THIS IS AN AMAZING PRODUCT THAT IS REALLY WORTH INVESTING IN BECAUSE IT MAKES YOUR MAKEUP LAST FOREVER
Perry W.
Eugene, OR
Feels fresh and clean even when you are wearing a full face of makeup! I use this when I have dance performances and my makeup is always still in place at the end of the night. It smells great and its super easy to use! Just mist all over your face. Would buy again!
Mileydy V.
Atlanta, GA
It literally does what it says it's going to do ! It really is long lasting , my skin tone is a beige color and when I usually apply this its so easy to use and it doesn't mess up my make up ! I would defiantly buy this again !
Palak P.
This setting spray is the absolute best! I have tried others but the Urban Decay All Nighter keeps your makeup in place and it will not budge all day!! I have received so many compliments and people are shocked when I tell them I have oily skin. You cannot see any oil seeping through when you use this setting spray!
Elizabeth B.
Springfield, VA
I use this setting spray daily and rarely if ever have problems with my makeup moving! If I do, it's for some odd occurrence like I was sweating a lot. This is a must have if you take time applying your makeup and spend a good portion of your day away from home. It even withstands my terrible habits of wiping at my face!
Nicole L.
Miramar Beach, FL
I absolutely love the setting spray because it last a lot longer with this one. I have tried other setting sprays but it does not last nearly as long and it makes my face look cakey. I look forward to using this in the future.
Alaina A.
Creedmoor, NC
This setting spray is so great. I use it after each complexion product i use, especially when doing a full face. it helps your makeup to not slide or flake during the day, and ill actually spray this onto my eyeshadow brushes before applying to prevent fallout!! its also a nice way to refresh your makeup during the day.
Lauren C.
Draper, UT
Makes my make last twice as long! I work retail so you are expected to look amazing from the start of your shift to the end. This does just that! I do notice wear on my nose still but it's much better than it would be without.
Katie D.
Greene, RI
Helps my makeup stay on all day in the sun or all night at out on the town! Gives makeup a soft matte finish without ever looking oily or shiny! Great product to wear every day, I never leave home without it. It's a must have!
Lyndley H.
I really like this stuff. This was the first setting spray i ever bought. Its super easy to use and its a great great setting spray really locks in everything urban decay... not so much products that arent made by them. Weird right?
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.