BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sarah G.
Rockville, MD
I use this every day to keep my makeup in place. I have pretty oily skin and I can really tell a difference if I use a setting spray, and UD All Nighter is the best I've tried. The two pack is a great deal.
Cadie F.
Middleburg, FL
This all nighter setting spray works wonders! Your face will be flawless after using this product. It sets your makeup in place so no matter what you do you will look radiant all night. If I no I am having a long day I make sure to put this on before I leave the house!
Staci M.
La Vergne, TN
I use a cheaper brand daily, but when I need to look flawless for a special occasion, I always go back to UD. A couple of quick sprays and you're set to party all night!
Joanna B.
Wilmington, NC
Excellent spray. Definitely locks in my makeup and keeps my makeup in place all day. I think it leaves a natural finish. spray nozzle mists well and lightweight on the skin. Definitely recommend.
Ashley C.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is literally so amazing! I kind of like to take a shower in it, however I really feel like it makes my makeup stay all dang day. I would say this is good for all skin types. I seriously can't imagine my makeup routine without it anymore. HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT.
Mary R.
Roswell, GA
Este setting pray es un ÉXITO!! Lo uso los fines de semana en la noche y a pesar de todo lo que sudo 😓 me mantiene el maquillaje y no se CORRE!!! Lo recomiendo al cien 💯
Cassandra V.
Corp Christi, TX
Hands down best setting spray I've ever used to help with longevity of my makeup I use the all nighter one to set and boom makeup literally stays on for more than 12hours
Lauren O.
Englewood , CO
I've used this for at least ten years and have no plans of stopping. This setting spray works better than any I've ever tried. Your makeup will not budge for HOURS, whether you're sweating or working or outside. Just buy this
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
I LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY! It is long lasting and light on skin! It gives my skin a refreshing look, but also helps keep my make up in place and look fresh all day long
Shannon A.
Roanoke, VA
This is my must have for keeping my makeup fresh looking all day! It truly holds up to it's claim. I can never be without it! It always makes my bare minerals foundation look flawless when I use it as my final setting spray!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.