BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Amber M.
Longs, SC
I absolutely looove this product!!! Its the best setting spray I have found for my hot job!! Living and working around the humidity its almost impossible not to sweat! This stuff leaves your makeup where you put it! Can't wait to try the new UD All Nighter Foundation!!
Catherine R.
Orlando, FL
I never thought that setting spray worked until I tried this. I've always been afraid of the idea of make up lasting too long, but this definitely changed my perspective
Jana B.
I have tried a lot of setting sprays, and this is worth the money. There is a noticeable difference to how my make up looks, and lasts when I use this. I have combo skin
Elyssia S.
Bryan , TX
Fairly satisfied with this product. Kept my makeup in place and was oil free. Might need to purchase again to see how I really feel about it... Worth trying nonetheless.
Aylin V.
Pasadena, TX
This is my go to setting spray i absolutely love it! Its so amazing because when im done putting on my makeup i spary it all on my face and the makeup seriously stays all day long no matter if i rub my face or scrath if or anything.
Renata S.
Great value and this spray helps keep my makeup in place all day! It doesn't leave any residue and helps keep my face matte. I love the fact that it doesn't break me out
Chiann T.
DO NOT GO ANYWHEERE WITHOUT THIS!!!! It literally keeps your makeup perfect no joke!!! It's so so amazing... You can even spray before you start your makeup. I do both and it lasts all day like I just did it!!
Hailey A.
Love this stuff! Worth the hype and money. I wish it lasted longer but god I love it. Smells kind of weird not really a good smell but I like the way it blends my makeup together and makes it last well, all night! It's really a must have for all beauty girls for real.
Morgan B.
McDonough, GA
Love this for setting makeup and is the perfect refresher for hot days. I love keeping the travel size in my purse, so I can spray it on my face anytime when I am on the go.
Kristen S.
Columbia , MD
Just used this for the first time for my wedding make up trail! I got my make up done at 12 in Arizona in August and was outside in the heat and back inside all day it and my make up looked amazing until I washed it off ay 11pm!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.