BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this setting spray. it works probably just as well as the other Urban Decay setting sprays, but it also makes my face feel refreshed when I put it on. It doesn't mess up my make up at all. I would recommend this product to others.
Kim J.
This stuff is great. Makes your make up feel complete. It has a matte finish. Even with oily skin it really seals the deal to long lasting makeup! Just a simple spray and you are done. I would probably purchase again the price is a little high for what it is, especially when there is a bunch of these products available.
Maggie P.
Memphis, TN
I find myself buying this setting spray over and over again. I can't live without it! It is definitely worth the price! I always buy the travel size because it last awhile, and I feel like the bottle is a more convenient size. My makeup stays put during the southern hot and humid summer days. This product is worth it!
Kaylee O.
Rowlett, TX
Addicted to this setting spray. All you need is a little most over your finished face and it's going to stay nice and fresh all day.. From work to the club it doesn't budge. It's long lasting and even works as a mist on your blending sponge to give yourself a dewy look.
Megan T.
The Urban Decay Chill Make Up Setting Spray keeps your makeup in place for most of the day. It doesn't protect against the sun, but it is super easy to apply with the spray bottle. I would recommend this to people with oily skin.
Heather H.
picayune, MS
The best there ever is in setting spray. It is super glue for your face. Makeup doesn't budge, or come off. I tend to sweat more often than most, and you couldn't tell if I'm wearing this. I have bought two bottles of this and will continue. Packaging is simple and effective.
Danielle L.
I came upon this one day while shopping for supplies for my traveling makeup kit. I use this for personal use but I make sure that every bride I work with gets a mist or two before they say "I do". It helps to keep your long wear makeup last even longer. Plus it doesn't leave you wet, sticky or shiny. Defiantly a must have.
Alicia Z.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Love this product. I use it on brides all the time, and it really helps set their makeup. It's on the expensive side but it's worth it. All you have to do is spray the setting spray on your face after makeup application, and boom, your makeup will look awesome all night.
Ariana B.
Kansas City, KS
I love this setting spray! It lasts all day long and unlike some other sprays, doesn't leave behind an odd scent. I really enjoy this product and I've noticed that it can last a really long time even if you use it daily! I recommend to all of you make-up lovers out there!
Mary B.
This stuff seriously keeps you set. I feel likely also will make cakey makeup even out some. It's too expensive for me though. And I feel like when you get to the end of the bottle there is still some in there you can't get out :(
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.