BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Melissa C.
Livermore, CA
Definitely one of the best setting sprays on the market. Doesn't leave my face feeling tight after I apply it and makes my make-up last through an 8 hour shift running around a Starbucks! I have oily skin and it doesn't make me look more dewy then I normally do which I usually get from other setting sprays I've tried
Brooke L.
Hazleton, PA
I first got this as a sample with one of my urban decay palettes and I fell in love. I use this product A LOT when I'm working a long day or when I'm going out at night. Makes your makeup last much much longer and it gave mine a little Dewey finish that I adored. Must have.
Melissa C.
San antonio, TX
I have only tried it once but it was enought to make me want it. It is very expensive considering it is not a product that you need to use every single day.It is pretty easy to apply and I want to buy it and wear on special ocassion when I want my make up to last longer
Kay S.
The Best!

This is my favorite setting spray It literally helps your foundation stay fresh throughout the day and sets my makeup perfectly. I cannot not live with out this product it is definitely a staple in my makeup collection.
Ariana B.
Kansas City, KS
I love this setting spray! It lasts all day long and unlike some other sprays, doesn't leave behind an odd scent. I really enjoy this product and I've noticed that it can last a really long time even if you use it daily! I recommend to all of you make-up lovers out there!
Tara J.
Atwater , OH
I've tried so many setting sprays and this is the only one that keeps mymy oily skin under control and my makeup looking nice. My makeup stays in place all day. I love it. The price is a bit much, but it goes all day. I would buy it again and recommend it to my friends.
Alyssa A.
Boston, MA
I have dry, uneven textured skin - so combining that with makeup and Texas' heat I'm often scared of running into makeup disasters. With this product, I have no more fear! It keeps my makeup looking fresh for ~10 hours. It doesn't feel sticky (you actually can't feel it at all) and the longevity of my makeup is noticeable.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Great product and very easy to use. I purchase it at Sephora and its quite inexpensive. It works and makes my makeup stay all day. Is a natural look and keeps pace with what your foundation creates. I would recommend these to others.
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this setting spray. it works probably just as well as the other Urban Decay setting sprays, but it also makes my face feel refreshed when I put it on. It doesn't mess up my make up at all. I would recommend this product to others.
Megan T.
The Urban Decay Chill Make Up Setting Spray keeps your makeup in place for most of the day. It doesn't protect against the sun, but it is super easy to apply with the spray bottle. I would recommend this to people with oily skin.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.