BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Megan P.
Seattle, WA
I got this product with an eye shadow palette as an extra, after using it I really didn't see a difference on the life of my makeup. It is fairly light weight and it does dry quickly which is nice, but I don't feel like it really kept my make up on any better than another product.
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
I really LOVE this spray! I use it seldom so it can last me some time, but when I do use it... it holds my makeup all night. And I sometimes touch my face but even then my makeup will stay. It stayed one night and looked perfect in the morning too!!
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
Meh. when I wear my makeup, I WEAR it, and need for it to hang around for a while! I had high hopes for this stuff, but find myself displeased with the price point versus the quality. it's such an expensive product and just left my face feeling oily, caked, and generally not happy.
Rosangela R.
I'm currently using this finisher to set my makeup. It's lasted me a long time. The results on my face can sometimes be a hit or miss, depending on if the foundation I'm wearing is too powdery or matte, but overall I like the effect.
Kathy A.
It's really as good as everyone says it is! I used it at my sister's wedding and it made my makeup set through crying, running around, and staying up late! Not a thing budged and we were going from early in the morning to late at night. There's a reason why it's a cult classic!
Jacky G.
I have this setting spray in travel size because I wanted to try it out before committing to the full size. I noticed it keeps my makeup on at least for four hours. More or less. I would recommend people to try the travel size first.
Verma-Elizabeth G.
Atlanta, GA
The absolute best setting spray ! I recommend this to all my clients . Because it is the perfect setting spray , you can't get any better than this . It will honestly last you more than 24 hours . I use this everyday . I buy it every time I go to Sephora .I recommend this !
Madeline O.
I used to love this but have found with some new updates that seem to have been made it is not the same. The spray comes out unevenly, it has a stronger smell, and it doesn't do it for me and my makeup anymore. I recently purchased a new brand because of these issues, which is sad because I used to be such a big fan of it.
Angela M.
Brunswick , GA
This is what you need for those long summer days that turn into long summer nights. When you need your makeup to STAY where it is and not have to worry about it melting off. I keep this in my bag for a light retouch every once in a while.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
My all time favorite setting spray! I tried several setting sprays and this hands down works for me. No crazy smell which is a huge bonus. It dries quickly and I've never had any problems with "blotches" where larger droplets landed. The spray is a nice mist that you just can't see! It's an amazing spray! Absolutely worth the cost.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.