BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kat W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have been using this product for quite some time now, but I am still uncertain if it really makes my makeup last longer. I already use primers, and I don't wear foundation, so I am unsure. However, it is very refreshing to spray on my face.

One thing, I don't suggest spraying this over Halloween makeup (even though Halloween is over now), because it did cause my Halloween makeup to run.
Janice C.
This is terrible for your skin, but really holds makeup. Makes it hard to rate. If you want to go out and have your makeup not move (mine usually doesn't anyway with good produce and a good primer) then this might be a good choice. But don't use it every day, it's going to damage your skin. It's like spraying hairspray on your face.
Morgan F.
Burleson, TX
This setting spray keeps my make up lasting all day with a natural Finnish on it, after I spray it, it feels like I have no make up on at all! Unlike my deslick one it won't cake up my face. Would give 5 stars, but sometimes I do get a little oily because of it
Haley J.
Greer, SC
This setting spray definitely helps keep my makeup from getting too dewy in appearance. However it doesn't fully keep my makeup on. It definitely helps it from coming off as face, but by the end of the day my foundation and concealer are still gone.
Lex M.
I love this stuff so much I would recommend this to everyone!! I use this everyday and it makes my makeup last forever. It's cheap at ulta also! Holy grail product that works on practically everyone! All In all you NEED this setting spray!
Jolie D.
Round Rock, TX
This little travel size spray is perfect for someone who doesn't always need set their makeup, but wants to when they have a long day ahead or are going out for the night. It fits perfectly in my luggage and doesn't take up extra room when I'm traveling.
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Best setting spray on the market! This spray really does make your makeup last longer. I love how it makes my makeup look after I use it. It makes my skin look less powdery and more natural. This is definitely something i would repurchase.
Kathryn H.
Lakemoor, IL
I absolutely love this product! It has helped my makeup stay all day even in 90 degree humid weather. I muggy get a little shiny but that's to be expected while perspiring! I usually do a 6-spray patten for extra hold, 3 for everyday wear.
Courtney c.
Lexington, VA
This is my favorite setting spray and the reason I started to use setting spray it really does make your makeup last longer. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it contains alcohol which is something to consider if you have normal to dry skin. I've never personally had a problem with it drying out my skin but my skin is also oily
Emma S.
Athens, GA
I've never experienced a better makeup setting spray. This is the first one I used, tried a few others and let's just say trying others was a waste of time and money. The $40 price point of this item is well worth it. I've worn this many times while doing outdoor work for camp promo videos and could't imagine not having it. Even in the heat of the summer it does a great job! No cons here.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.