BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sofia M.
The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is amazing! My ride or die setting spray - it prolongs my makeup, it is also really nice on my skin type (oily). My favorite Urban Decay items to pair this with are my Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation and Naked Skin Concealer.
Ashley H.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I used this for my college's senior formal where the drinks and sweat were both flowing and my make up was still just as I had left it before the party had began. I have told numerous people about the product as it is a must have!
Meagan G.
Of all the UD setting sprays this one has the most staying power, even for oily skin. It has a natural finish and feels refreshing, never drying. My go-to spray in the summer when all the elements are conspiring to ruin my makeup!
Hali H.
This is up there with fix plus in my opinion just a different brand. It sprays more evenly however, I find that fix plus can apply pretty splotchy (more wetness in some places than others) I can't say my makeup last any longer tho.
Melissa C.
San antonio, TX
I have only tried it once but it was enought to make me want it. It is very expensive considering it is not a product that you need to use every single day.It is pretty easy to apply and I want to buy it and wear on special ocassion when I want my make up to last longer
Samantha C.
new york , NY
Amazing! love this product. Recently got stuck in a rain storm and my makeup didn't budge. Has a really nice fresh feeling when putting on after makeup and really drys nicely. Would definitely recommend for people with oily skin.
Oriana R.
Morris, IL
I sprayed my face with this product before I went to a frat party and when I got home at like 4am my makeup looked as if I had just put it on. This is amazing!! I've never been so satisfied with a makeup product like I am with this one. Seriously, I really recommend it.
Crystal  D.
Minneola , KS
This really lives up to its night. Just spray it on after you do your makeup and you're good to go. The only con is there is no spf which is a bummer but I apply my spf under my makeup most of the time so it's not a big deal to me
Katherine L.
Edinboro, PA
This is the best setting spray that I've ever tried. It's very lightweight and feels amazing on my dry skin. It takes away some of the powdery look on my face. It keeps my makeup in place almost all day although it does fade around my mouth and chin after about 6-8 hours.
Kelsey C.
Pace, FL
I have dry skin and this stuff is a micacle worker on my face. I work 12 hour shifts and my makeup stays on point the entire time. It leaves a flawless finish. This stuff is quite expensive though so I would highly recommend purchasing during a sale if at all possible!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.