BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Gianna I.
Haddon Heights
great great great setting spray. makes my makeup last and stops my skin from getting oily and rubbing my foundation off throughout the day. does not make my skin feel heavy or rubbery, and only takes a few light sprays to do the job.
bethany h.
beaumont, Tx
this is my favorite setting spray. my makeup stays on for 12+ hours with this and i.t holds up to harsh lights, south east texas humidity, and snow. i’m fully convinced that i could be hit by a truck and my makeup would stay in place
Kalee P.
Fort Gay , WV
I love love LOVE this setting spray! It is definitely one of the best if not THE best. I got it because my foundation didn’t seem to last all day like I wanted but ever since I’ve started using it I can’t get enough. Buying again soon! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
I love this setting spray. My makeup DOSE NOT MOVE. I am very impressed. It doesn’t smudge or anything. It really does why it says it’s supposed to do. I’ll keep buying this for as long as it’s sold.
Sydney K.
Elkhart
I LOVE this setting spray. i had never been a huge fan of setting sprays because I didn’t know if they actually worked or not. Once I used this for a bride on a VERY hot, sweaty day I fell in love and now I use it everyday.
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY
This makeup spray feels so nice and refreshing It has a natural finish which is nice for night or day activities. Very lightweight and I found my makeup to last. I would recommend this setting spray.
Evelyn C.
Cudahy
I use this allll the time. It is my holy grail. I cannot live without this setting spray. It really does seal my makeup in places it has more of natural finish it’s not really matte or luminous/dewy.
Melissa S.
Omaha , NE
This is by far the best setting spray I have ever used. Easy to apply spray. Keeps my makeup in place day even with the humidity. Dries quickly doesn’t leave streak marks. Would definitely recommend to others.
Nina B.
Great makeup spray that keeps my makeup on for hours on end. Doesn’t make my powders cake up on my face. This spray is good for most skin types, especially normal to oily. Can never forget this step!
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
This is a great setting spray! Your makeup will truly last all day and night! I do feel like the trade off is that my face feels a little tight when I use this. That being said, I do recommend this!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.