BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica L.
Mulberry, FL
Urban decay all nighter setting spray is my holy grail of setting sprays.! I don't just use it on a night on the town.. I use every time i wear makeup. Before and after i do my makeup. It deslicks my face because i have combo skin.
Oriana R.
Morris, IL
I sprayed my face with this product before I went to a frat party and when I got home at like 4am my makeup looked as if I had just put it on. This is amazing!! I've never been so satisfied with a makeup product like I am with this one. Seriously, I really recommend it.
Samantha C.
new york , NY
Amazing! love this product. Recently got stuck in a rain storm and my makeup didn't budge. Has a really nice fresh feeling when putting on after makeup and really drys nicely. Would definitely recommend for people with oily skin.
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
I love this product! Going out on the town this is a must have. Keeps your make up in place all night! Very light, very long lasting, very worth it. I have average skin and it was amazing I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Valeria G.
Clayton, CA
Amazing. It's hydrating and really need your make up looking in point all night long. By far my favorite setting spray. UD has done a great job with this formula. They also have one for dry skin and one for oily. I highly recommend.
Melissa C.
San antonio, TX
I have only tried it once but it was enought to make me want it. It is very expensive considering it is not a product that you need to use every single day.It is pretty easy to apply and I want to buy it and wear on special ocassion when I want my make up to last longer
Elaena W.
Sycamore, IL
I love this Urban Decay setting spray. It feels really cold when you apply it, and it has a really fresh and lightweight feel about it. It lasts all night, and i really love that it doesn't have a scent to it. I have this product and i will buy it when my bottle runs out!
Elizabeth G.
Moon, VA
I love setting spray and I LOVE this specific setting spray. I could get hit by a car and my makeup would stay in tact. I'm a big person when it comes to smells but this setting spray does not have an intense scent. I would recommend this setting spray to others, unless other people don't want their face staying in place! :)
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Bought this the other day and I am not disappointed! I am so impressed! I have used finishing powders and other sprays and this one definitely blows them out of the water. No lines and keeps makeup looking fresh! Definitely a must!
Leslie B.
I have used this setting spray for numerous years and it always seems to do the job! It does not leave your face pasty nor oily (I have very oily skin) and it seems to really ensure that your make up stays in place lol throughout a crazy night out!! Would highly recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.