BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nisha P.
I love this setting spray. I have dry to combo skin. So when I wear makeup I need as much hydration as I can get!! This spray make up makes my makeup last all day without making me look n feel dry hours later! Definitely recommend this!!
Jordan J.
Travel size products are the best! I have to say the packaging can be kind of frustrating with the two caps since they fly off if you don't remember to be careful, but the product is good. I don't feel too big of a difference and I do have to use a few sprays, but it still makes a difference vs when I don't use it to set my makeup.
Brittany M.
Phoenix , AZ
This is my holy grail setting spray!! Cannot say enough good things about this stuff. Really keeps your makeup in place all day and all night. I work in the OR and have to wear a face mask during surgery. This helps my makeup stay in place even underneath the mask with no transfer.
Liz Q.
The best setting spray! The mist is very fine and consistent. It applies very evenly. It sets and refreshes the makeup. It really seals my makeup and keeps it on all day and night! I will continue to buy this for as long as they make it.
Yara A.
Deland, FL
All time favorite setting spray nothing can compare to it. Locks in my makeup all day and night, since it has glycerine in it I like to apply some before adding my powder, wait until it's tacky then go in with my beauty blender and push in the product for a more flawless finish.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
I love urban decay products but wasn't that impressed with the setting Spray for the price it didn't really work that great on me it could have been my skin type but it didn't stand out to me I've used cheaper products that worked just as good
Kimberline R.
I heard about this from my cousin who used to work at Sephora and recommended it to me when I brought up that I was going to be in a quince and was worried about sweating my makeup off. With two sprays of it my make up stayed put all day! It dries fast and I honestly didn't think it would work but it did and I'm very glad I bought it
Logan H.
Great product. I have purchased the full size bottle and have never been disappointed. Will keep your makeup looking just as good even if you are outside on a hot summer day!! This travel size is great to put in your purse. Would recommend 100%!!
Destiny M.
Morgantown, WV
This is the holy grail of setting spray! I set my face makeup with this and my makeup lasts all day AND all night. Its a life saver. I went from touching up my makeup around my chin and nose and 2 hours to maybe once a day depending on the weather. It honeslty is amamzing. And it makes my makeup fall together and just look flawless.
China W.
Great! First, the mix is incredibly fine and even when it comes out of the bottle. Second, it takes away any powdery/cakey look on the face. Doesn't make your mascara run! Helps keep everything in place all day. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT!?
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.