BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alix F.
Lake Como, NJ
One of the best setting sprays ever ! Super easy to apply and it works ! It really does last all night with a nice natural finish. I would say it's good for all skin types, would deff but again!
Kaitlin C.
Madison, AL
Join the hype if you have not already, everything they say about this setting spray is 100% true. My stays exactly how it is when I get done applying my makeup. No fading blush, bonzer, or highlight. Helps prevent makeup transfer and helps reduce the oiliness in my t zone.
Grace G.
This setting spray works really well! It does an awesome job of keeping your makeup looking on point as you dance through the night. It feels normal on the face and mattifies your makeup and keeps it looking good without stickiness!
Haley S.
Olathe , KS
This is the best setting spray ever. The spray is light and dries quickly without feeling sticky. I can wear this out or in the humid summers in KS and my makeup does not budge. I switched to a competitors spray & could not wait to get back to this one... its that good!
Jesusita L.
For most people this is an HG setting spray but to me, it was okay. I don't think the setting power helped justify the price. Some drugstore sprays are just as good imo.
ALEX R.
Talk about all night! When I apply this at 7am my makeup will stay in place all day for ~10-12 hours with minimal touch ups required if I'm going out. It dries down super fast after application and doesn't make my face oily or shiny. I love that I don't have to worry about my makeup at all when I use this spray and I definitely see major degradation on the days I forget it.
Scarlett A.
BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER! When it says all-nighter it means it. This spray will last you all night no matter what you're doing, I've been showered and come out with my make up still perfect. It's a bit expensive but sooooo worth it.
Lc R.
murrieta
This is very amazing to use! It helps with my skin a lot because its lightweight! Pros is it stays on perfectly all day, con is its not good for heat. It keeps my makeup secure! I would definitely recommend this to all you girls!
denise s.
Tacoma, WA
Love it it doesn't smudge at all keeps in ollace used it for my wedding and my makeup stayed perfect it sprays so good it's not no big heavy drops on ur face perfect mist
julianne a.
Mesa, AZ
I use this everyday. It's so great and I love the new packaging. It makes my makeup last forever and not break up. The spray is awesome and it doesn't ruin your makeup. Would 100% buy again! Also would recommend for a setting spray!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.