BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nicole D.
I've had this bottle for almost two year. It works great. I use a few sprays after I do my makeup and it helps set it and keep it on all day. It's not cheap but if you think how long it lasts it's worth it. I purchased it at Ulta.
Kim J.
This stuff is great. Makes your make up feel complete. It has a matte finish. Even with oily skin it really seals the deal to long lasting makeup! Just a simple spray and you are done. I would probably purchase again the price is a little high for what it is, especially when there is a bunch of these products available.
Oriana R.
Morris, IL
I sprayed my face with this product before I went to a frat party and when I got home at like 4am my makeup looked as if I had just put it on. This is amazing!! I've never been so satisfied with a makeup product like I am with this one. Seriously, I really recommend it.
Heather H.
picayune, MS
The best there ever is in setting spray. It is super glue for your face. Makeup doesn't budge, or come off. I tend to sweat more often than most, and you couldn't tell if I'm wearing this. I have bought two bottles of this and will continue. Packaging is simple and effective.
Megan T.
The Urban Decay Chill Make Up Setting Spray keeps your makeup in place for most of the day. It doesn't protect against the sun, but it is super easy to apply with the spray bottle. I would recommend this to people with oily skin.
Kaylee O.
Dallas, TX
Addicted to this setting spray. All you need is a little most over your finished face and it's going to stay nice and fresh all day.. From work to the club it doesn't budge. It's long lasting and even works as a mist on your blending sponge to give yourself a dewy look.
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA
HOLY GRAIL!!!!! this spray is everything! it keeps your makeup in place and while providing you with everything a makeup spray should have. Love this stuff. Happy it comes in a smaller form which makes it great for travel and affordable.
Mary B.
This stuff seriously keeps you set. I feel likely also will make cakey makeup even out some. It's too expensive for me though. And I feel like when you get to the end of the bottle there is still some in there you can't get out :(
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I've previously tried de slick and all nighter and recently purchased the chill spray. This gives my makeup a softer finish and a little more luminosity. I have slightly dry skin, and it does help me to keep my skin from LOOKING dry.
Asia F.
Camarillo, CA
I adore this setting spray! It's intense formula prevents makeup from fading or melting away. It feels light and refreshing on the face. This setting spray works wonders for me. I've repurchased ut twice in the last year! For someone like me, who lives I
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.