BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Christine B.
Great setting spray definitely a must-have! Great to set your makeup and help control oils from surfacing the skin and great to also use if you've been out all day and haven't touched up on your makeup, gives your face a fresh feel. I combine it with the Urban Decay all nighter liquid foundation and I loveee it, although you don't need to use Urban Decay foundations in order to use this product.
Drea M.
Phoenix , AZ
What can I say about this setting spray? I use it everyday after putting on my makeup. It's so easy to spray nothing complicated about it. It keeps my makeup in place all day long. I've bought it several times and will always love it!!!
Tori R.
Everyone goes on and on about this product but it's not the best there is. It holds my make up only if there's no chance of humidity (so summer isn't an option). I do like that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, but I'm just not impressed. Not to mention the last two times I've convinced myself to try it, the spray nozzle has broken.
Yara A.
Deland, FL
All time favorite setting spray nothing can compare to it. Locks in my makeup all day and night, since it has glycerine in it I like to apply some before adding my powder, wait until it's tacky then go in with my beauty blender and push in the product for a more flawless finish.
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
I used this on my wedding day in the middle of the summer, outdoors, and my makeup did not budge. If you need your makeup locked in place, this is the only option you need. The bottle has lasted me so long, so the price is really not that bad!
Raemona  J.
Cordova, TN
I give this product 2 thumbs up. I have tried other setting sprays but this hands down works the best. My makeup still lasts after crying and doesn't budge. I highly recommend this. Before buying the full size bottle for $30, try $14 travel size bottle so you can see for yourself.
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC
Urban Decay Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray is a great product. It goes on easy and dries quickly doesn't leave my skin feeling tight like other setting sprays do. My make-up stays in place all day and I love how it instantly cools your skin to keep my makeup from sliding off. A little pricey but worth the price.
Kimberline R.
I heard about this from my cousin who used to work at Sephora and recommended it to me when I brought up that I was going to be in a quince and was worried about sweating my makeup off. With two sprays of it my make up stayed put all day! It dries fast and I honestly didn't think it would work but it did and I'm very glad I bought it
Jessica S.
Portland, OR
God, I love this stuff. After putting on a full face, it makes me skin feel so fresh! It sets my makeup like a dream, and I've been using it nearly every day for about three months and still have tons of product left. This product does leave a dewy finish though, so if you're into a more matte look, this might not be the product for you.
Vina L.
New Orleans, LA
This is the best setting spray ever!! I got mines from ULTA. I use it for mostly special events, or when going out for the night. It works great for only skin in my opinion! My skin tends to get really oily through out the night. So bombs!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.