BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amber L.
I love spraying this right before I go outside or even when it's really hot it doesn't make you feel sticky or cakey... I have oily skin and it doesn't make me feel oily just normal lol .. cons do not spray after you just put mascara!
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
I really love this product. I did not use setting spray before and my makeup would not last long at all. I got this as a gift and it worked so well. This is a must get product, you can always go for the traveling size to test it out.
Mariah F.
Columbus, OH
This stuff really works and it smells nice. I use this any time to do a full face of makeup so I don't have to worry about it going anywhere! And it's good for all skin types! The sprayer on it creates such a fine mist so you don't have to deal with the water droplet effect that you get with drugstore setting sprays. I recommend!
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Another cult classic! The smell is not too harsh. The true key to this products success is the spray applicator, it creates the most fine mist that just flows onto the skin perfectly! And of course the formula itself is just flawless.
Sophia S.
This is my favorite setting spray! Its formula is great for most skin types. I use this on my clients all the time. For those wondering if its good for oily skin, the answer is yes! It's perfect formula keeps you looking fresh all day!
Yesica M.
If you are a dry skin person looking for a good setting spray, this is the one you need in your life lol! It helps your makeup last all day long girl. You only need a few sprays and that's it. It also helps your make up look flawless.
Jessica H.
Allston, MA
This is actually magical. I used it for a party once and 2 hours of squeezed in a room full of sweaty kids and eating two entire pizzas later, my makeup hasnt budged a millimeter on my face, and my face was still matte. I use the Laura Mercier powder to bake and set my face, then spray with this. Definitely would buy again.
Chloe C.
West Chester, OH
For months I have been trying to find the perfect setting spray. I had tried the NYX Matte Setting Spray time and time again but it just wasn't cutting it. I finally decided to invest in the Urban Decay All Nighter and I am so happy with the results! It keeps me from being oily when I wear it alongside my matte foundation and I love it. Definitely will purchase again when I run out!
Jessica M.
Walker, LA
I bought this on a trip when mine ran out and I have used it every since. My skin is a combination and it stays so matte and finished all night! The sun protection is great and it's so lightweight! Cant even tell it's there! I buy it again as soon as I run low! Can never run out
Kaleigh S.
Warfordsburg , PA
MY SAVIOR!! This spray is magical! It could make your makeup last through literally anything. The packaging is nice but it's nothing compared to the amazing product inside. Everyone I know uses this setting spray and agree that it is THE BEST setting spray ever. Worth the buy
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.