BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Lindsay J.
Henderson, KY
It's great. Cult classic is UDs setting sprays. I wouldn't exactly say it's ALL night but it do see a big difference from when I do use it to when I don't. I will purchase this items again for sure.
Endia L.
Royal Oak, MI
Even though the smell of the spray doesn't really smell too great the spray really does work. When you go out and you don't want your make up to smear then this is for you
Cristina O.
Calexico, CA
I am delighted with this product that has a very long duration does not have an ugly smell, does not ruin the perfect makeup leaves, you have no problem with the eyeliner that does not remove it dries very quickly.
Ladan A.
Seattle, WA
I love this spray I can even say I love it more the Mac fix spray which is one of my favorites . It really holds your makeup in place and last all day worth every penny ..
Berenice S.
Appleton, WI
This is the most amazing setting spray i have ever used. Once i am done doing my makeup i spray this all over my face and it sets it all day n night. Its so worth the try.
Amanda A.
This stuff is good! Your makeup will last all day, whatever the occasion! If you notice the droplets, use a foundation brush to set the product into your skin. So worth it.
Gina E.
Coatesville , PA
My make up literally stayed on all night! Spray dries quickly and has a light airy feeling. One to two simple sprays usually does the trick. Even stayed on while I was sweating. I definitely recommend this product due to its quick drying and makeup staying power.
Leica L.
Raleigh
I had the travel size version for 3 years and I ran out a month ago. I found this helped my foundation not melt off during stage performances and hot summer days.
Mallory M.
Columbus, OH
This stuff does not lie. A couple sprays of this and your makeup is not going anyway. I still sweat if I'm dancing or something, but it doesn't ruin my makeup. The price is a little steep, I've tried other drugstore brands that do the same job, but the quality is worth it.
Stephanie H.
Fresno , CA
Love this setting spray. I have oily skin and this worked better for me than the de-slick setting spray they sell. My makeup stays in place all day. I would definitely recommend to others. I feel like it would work for any skin type.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.