BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
This is my high end trusty recommended go to for makeup setting spray.

This stuff works amazing and does what it says! Strong enough to last through wedding ceremonies, all day photo shots, vlog posts but without trashing your skin!

Worth Every $
Carla M.
Manteo, NC
Give me more! The UD Allnighter setting spray is hands down my favorite. Keeps my makeup on literally all night long. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good setting spray. I will continue to buy this it's seriously amazing!
Bree D.
Cumming, GA
Urban Decay makes amazing products and the All Nighter Setting Spray is one of my top picks. I love to get the travel sized bottle to keep in my purse for those emergency situations. I feel confident knowing that whenever I need it, it's easily accessible and does an incredible job every time! Go grab your travel bottle today!
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
Let me start off by saying that I will NEVER go back to using setting powder or any other spray after trying this setting spray. This has become my GO TO spray. I've bought countless powders and some sprays to keep my makeup on all day, somehow nothing ever seemed to work as well. Well worth the price! I use this everyday!
Sarah L.
High Point, NC
This is a no brainer! 2 setting sprays for essentially the price of one. It provides a matte finish that makes your makeup last all day (or two if you're like me and sleep in it every now and again). A must have for any beauty junkie!
Adrie M.
Absolutely love this setting spray! It doesn't alter the finish of my make up! It just sets it and it literally lasts all day! Plus it's super hydrating and doesn't dry me out! Thank the make up gods! I'll never use another setting spray! 💜
Ashley W.
Magnolia, NJ
This setting spray keeps makeup on all day. Unlike other setting sprays, it does not feel sticky and the atomizer sprays a nice fine mist. You can't feel this on your face at all. There is no spf protection but it's the best setting spray!
Alexandria  F.
New Castle , PA
One of the best setting sprays I have ever used. My makeup never seems to run or get cakey. The only downfall is the price. I wish it was a tad less expensive. Other than that great product, sometimes buying the duo pack is cheaper :)
Hillary S.
Midway park , NC
Love love love this setting spray! Leaves a beautiful mate finish and is long wear! A little pricey and you can only get it at a beauty retailer but it is worth the money! Super light weight and dosent leave your face sticky after application! I for sure recommend it to others
Judy C.
Canoga Park, CA
This stuff seriously holds my blush and and my contour. Usually without this product my blush usually disappears towards the end of the night but this actually is a glue that makes stay on. I would buy this again because it is truly worth it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.