BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Purple d.
I love this setting spray! When I know I'm going to be out for more than 8 hours, I make sure to use this. It makes my makeup stay in place all day. If you haven't tried this out, I definitely recommend getting at least the tiny $15 bottle.
Kassandra S.
AMAZING!!! I have oily skin and usually setting sprays don't work for me but this is amazing! I used this for prom and expected my makeup to be disgusting but it looked amazing still! I would totally recommend this to anyone and everyone! So worth the price and leaves amazing results. Urban Decay really did a great job with this one.
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
The packaging changed, but it's the same great product. It makes my makeup stay all day long. (Or night). Of course I don't leave my house without the mini version of it for my bag. I'll buy this product over and over again for the years to come.
Amina A.
Love love love this setting spray. Works great and makes your makeup last all day long. On the more expensive side but it's still worth it. I bought this at Sephora for about $30. I will buy it again and highly recommended, for all skin types.
Polina V.
So good! I've been using this spray for my oily skin for a while, and it consistently does a great job. I've tried plenty of other sprays, from drugstore to higher end, but this is the best. My makeup looks nice all day, and I fully intend to buy it again.
Jojo H.
Somersworth, NH
This one makes my makeup look nice but my oily skin eats through anything that sadly this setting spray is not on par to the de-slick they have in their range. If you have normal or just not horrible skin it's great and it does extend wear.
Katherine M.
Union City, PA
My Makeup seems to last longer when I use it, plus it feels really nice to mist it on your face when it's especially hot out. I've noticed it prevents my makeup from looking too cakey as well, so I feel less disgusted with myself when I look in the mirror.
Anakarina G.
Plant City, FL
This is so amazing! I personally have the difficult type of oily that my makeup is a mess after a little bit if I don't set it. And with the urban decay all night, this works close to a miracle that my skin doesn't get so oily quickly and my makeup last way longer! Absolutely love it!
Loanne N.
This is AMAZING. It keeps all my makeup in place. I have really oily lids and I'm always looking for products to keep my face in place! THIS IS IT. It does give you a slight dewy glow after use, and it makes your face feel good after use too!
Dori H.
Pottstown, PA
My all-time favorite setting spray. It's long lasting and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky or gross. I don't break out after using it, and it provdes a nice matte look. Compared to the UD cooling spray, this beats it by thousands of miles.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.