BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emily K.
This is the best setting spray. I use this on all my brides I do makeup on because this makes the makeup stay perfect all night, through dancing and sweating. It helps lock the makeup in place so nothing will move or smudge. I also spay this on my eyeshadow brush to make the eyeshadow pigment more intense and the eyeshadow will last longer.
Kimberline R.
I heard about this from my cousin who used to work at Sephora and recommended it to me when I brought up that I was going to be in a quince and was worried about sweating my makeup off. With two sprays of it my make up stayed put all day! It dries fast and I honestly didn't think it would work but it did and I'm very glad I bought it
Claudia I.
I love this setting spray. It’s one of my go to’s. The reason why i have to mark it as a four star is because although i love the formula i do see it wear off after per say 5 hours. Otherwise it’s great and dries off matte!
Liz Q.
The best setting spray! The mist is very fine and consistent. It applies very evenly. It sets and refreshes the makeup. It really seals my makeup and keeps it on all day and night! I will continue to buy this for as long as they make it.
Yani L.
Bronx, NY
This set is definitely worth purchasing! If you happen to find it in stock, do not hesitate bc it is so worth it! This setting spray is one of my fav holy grail items; I honestly cannot do my makeup without it. It sets my makeup beautifully and makes it lasts all day even on really hot humid days. I would definitely recommend this duo.
Yara A.
Deland, FL
All time favorite setting spray nothing can compare to it. Locks in my makeup all day and night, since it has glycerine in it I like to apply some before adding my powder, wait until it's tacky then go in with my beauty blender and push in the product for a more flawless finish.
Natalie B.
This is the holy grail of setting sprays. My makeup stays in place and all day. My makeup does not budge. My skin is normal to oily and the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting spray is awesome. It's easy to apply and I would definitely recommend this setting spray.
Ayannah S.
Gilbertsville, PA
This does a good job setting your face and it does make a difference in your look. It's on the pricey side, being about $30 for the full size and $15 for the travel size. Cons: it makes my face kinda slippery and oily throughout the day.
Amber J.
Canoga park , CA
I know this product has great reviews but for some reason I don't like this! I never return product but after a few nights of using it and looking extremely oily I just couldn't use it again! Not only is it expensive, but it didn't work for me... disappointing
Brittany M.
Phoenix , AZ
This is my holy grail setting spray!! Cannot say enough good things about this stuff. Really keeps your makeup in place all day and all night. I work in the OR and have to wear a face mask during surgery. This helps my makeup stay in place even underneath the mask with no transfer.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.