BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katie R.
I live in a valley...it's SO humid every, single summer! I have a difficult time getting makeup to stay on because of the sticky weather, so when I heard about this product, I knew I had to give it a try. I'm so glad I did! It's amazing! My makeup stays on so much better thanks to this Chill Spray! It has made such a difference!
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Another cult classic! The smell is not too harsh. The true key to this products success is the spray applicator, it creates the most fine mist that just flows onto the skin perfectly! And of course the formula itself is just flawless.
Katherine f.
Zion, IL
Most amazing product in the world. it is very long lasting and it feels great on the skin. it stays in place all day and all you need is 2-4 sprays and you're good to go! I definitely recommend this, this works well for all skin types.
Ashley S.
Leesburg, FL
HOLY GRAIL! When it says all nighter, it says what it means. I have worn this spray over my makeup for many, many, events where I needed my makeup to stay... well... all day and all night. From career fairs to partying the night away in Barcelona, it is tried and true for me and I know that anyone else that tries will love it too.
Stephanee S.
Doesn't help make my makeup last any longer than it would without this. Feels just like water in a bottle, dont recommend unless you want a spray to help over powdering but Wet n Wild has a nice one for a fraction of the price of UDs.
Jennifer N.
Austin, TX
I just bought this setting spray last night and it really works wonders on my oily skin so I would recommend it and it's way better then nyx setting spray somewhat and I bought it at Ulta ladies. I would buy it again!
Rosangela R.
I'm currently using this finisher to set my makeup. It's lasted me a long time. The results on my face can sometimes be a hit or miss, depending on if the foundation I'm wearing is too powdery or matte, but overall I like the effect.
Eva D.
Honestly every time I party with my hunny I get sweaty so o use this to keep my make up on all night and please ladies do yourself a favore boy this it's a life saver especially if u have no time the second day of a long night out or whatever your make up stays on two full days
Nicole
If you like going out on the town and/or having a fresh face after a long day at work...GET THIS! I've been using this product since high school and let me tell you, it's absolutely fantastic. I never thought to use a setting spray until I was introduce to all nighter. If I'm hitting the club or wearing make up on a hot summer day, I spray this on my face and my make stays put for hours!
Maureen M.
Bellerose, NY
This is a great setting spray. I can say that it does not keep my makeup lasting all night long but it keeps it lasting for as long as possible. For instance if I am out dancing and sweating the night away- my makeup will last only a few hours. But if I am going about my day without excessively sweating, this spray keeps my makeup on well! I would recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.