BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Caitlyn L.
San Francisco, CA
This is seriously the Holy Grail setting spray. It makes my makeup last literally forever and look perfect throughout the entire day. A little definitely goes a long way when it comes to this setting spray and I will definitely keep purchasing it.
Tricia T.
The all nighter is the best. Your makeup stays put for hours. Longtime favorite of mine. The nozzle for the mist is PERFECT, unlike some other ones. It's a prefect all over the mist for the face, without you feeling like someone spitting at you.
Amanda B.
I bought the travel size hesitant that I wouldn't like it. But I loved it! I ended up finishing it and buying the chilling one. Both make your makeup look amazing. Once you use this you can't stop! It's a must for the summer and special events.
Kristen S.
Dundalk, MD
This is by far my favorite urban decay setting spray. I use this in a zigzag motion over my face and around my neck area to set all of my makeup. The feel of this is refreshing, cooling and the scent isn't too chemical to me. My makeup lasts all day with this spray and doesn't make my skin look greasy like some other sprays can. The price tag is a little steep for me but since it actually works like it claims I can justify it.
Cindy A.
YES, YES, YES. I tried a few setting sprays and this one definitely makes the top five. I love using it after I had apply powder to my face, so that way I won't be stuck with a powdery face. I recommend trying this because you'll get good result 😬
Atenas P.
Me gusta mucho este producto porque si mantiene en su lugar mi maquillaje, pero si aplicó de más este hace que se empiece a derretir todo. Me gusta el acabado que me deja en la piel porque hay días que son mate y otras con un glow muy saludable.
Sam W.
Birmingham, AL
Great! makes my makeup last all day and works well with my dry skin type. Doesn't leave any residue when it dries and does not have an overpowering smell at all. Seriously a great product and i would recommend it to people with dry skin. I would buy again but the big bottle lasts awhile.
Infinity B.
Great product! A must have in my makeup bag. Helps keep your makeup looking fresh. I like the travel sized one to throw in my purse for a touch up. I have combination skin and it keeps my t zone looking much more matte. Would buy again and again.
Paulina D.
Valrico, FL
Best thing on the market! I can not go a day now without spraying my face after I do my makeup. Make my makeup look great all day long. Natural finish but still matte. Light weight and can not even feel it on my face. I have already repurchased and I plan on repurchasing again in the future.
Robyn H.
Port Wentworth, GA
This is absolutely one of the best setting sprays available. I work in the operating room with a mask on, under hot lights, and in stressful conditions...my makeup does not budge. I can often come home after a 14hr day, slap on more lipstick and still record videos in HD. This spray is amazing and does is exactly as stated last all-nighter.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.