BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
I love my MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ but this might have it beat. I bought this after reading all the positive reviews and people are right. My makeup lasted a full work day and 2 hours of happy hour which equals to 10 hours. Sets nicely and it seals everything. I kept it in my purse in case I had to reapply and I didn't. It's worth every penny ladies.
Yara A.
Deland, FL
All time favorite setting spray nothing can compare to it. Locks in my makeup all day and night, since it has glycerine in it I like to apply some before adding my powder, wait until it's tacky then go in with my beauty blender and push in the product for a more flawless finish.
Tori R.
Everyone goes on and on about this product but it's not the best there is. It holds my make up only if there's no chance of humidity (so summer isn't an option). I do like that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, but I'm just not impressed. Not to mention the last two times I've convinced myself to try it, the spray nozzle has broken.
Syd W.
berkeley, ca
This is the only setting spray I use! It keeps my makeup in place all day. I am almost finished with my 2nd bottle. I have combination/ oily skin and it works pretty well. It is lightweight and hydrating. I would definitely buy it again:))
Hannah H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I used this on my wedding day in the middle of the summer, outdoors, and my makeup did not budge. If you need your makeup locked in place, this is the only option you need. The bottle has lasted me so long, so the price is really not that bad!
Nisha P.
I love this setting spray. I have dry to combo skin. So when I wear makeup I need as much hydration as I can get!! This spray make up makes my makeup last all day without making me look n feel dry hours later! Definitely recommend this!!
Logan N.
Chattanooga, TN
I like how light and fresh this setting spray makes my in feel, while also keeping my makeup in place! It leaves a natural finish to my face, which I like! I think it works well with my combination skin! Definitely would recommend buying!
Lex M.
I love this stuff so much I would recommend this to everyone!! I use this everyday and it makes my makeup last forever. It's cheap at ulta also! Holy grail product that works on practically everyone! All In all you NEED this setting spray!
Amber J.
Canoga park , CA
I know this product has great reviews but for some reason I don't like this! I never return product but after a few nights of using it and looking extremely oily I just couldn't use it again! Not only is it expensive, but it didn't work for me... disappointing
April G.
W Jefferson, NC
I purchased this after having my makeup done professionally for a wedding. Both the makeup artist and another bridesmaid swore by it, but I honestly cannot tell much of a difference in the staying power of my makeup. It is a refreshing mist in the morning, though, and if it was at a lower price point I would probably purchase again!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.