BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Olivia D.
Astoria, NY
such an awesome makeup setting spray. i wore this to a college football game and it was very humid outside and my makeup still looked flawless after te game. i would higly reccommend this product. the only downside is that it smells a little weird
Lauren R.
College Sta, TX
I've definitely noticed a difference when I use it and when I don't! I was out on the lake all day for a friends birthday and even after I had gone tubing my makeup stayed perfectly intact!! It's definitely worth buying!! The other day I didn't put it on and I had been out running errands and my makeup was washed out so I know it really works!
Paulina D.
Valrico, FL
Best thing on the market! I can not go a day now without spraying my face after I do my makeup. Make my makeup look great all day long. Natural finish but still matte. Light weight and can not even feel it on my face. I have already repurchased and I plan on repurchasing again in the future.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
This is my holy grail in setting spray! This makes my makeup stay on all day in this Texas heat and humidity! I love to spray my brushes with this to make my shadows show up more! My skin is starting to get dry and this just makes it feel refreshed!
Atenas P.
Me gusta mucho este producto porque si mantiene en su lugar mi maquillaje, pero si aplicó de más este hace que se empiece a derretir todo. Me gusta el acabado que me deja en la piel porque hay días que son mate y otras con un glow muy saludable.
Daneé K.
Kihei, HI
This stuff is amazing and really works! I cannot recommend this enough. A few spritzes after you finish your masterpiece and you're good to go all day, or all night. I will continue to purchase this product. Love, love, love this setting spray!
Neha G.
Bloomington , IN
What can I say? This is one of the best setting sprays. It feels nice and refreshing on the skin. It takes off the cakiness from your foundation and makes your makeup look more seamless. And of course, it helps the longevity of your makeup. Worth it.
katie t.
Oak Ridge, TN
Love this setting spray. Spray it on and makeup lasts for hours. I wish these setting sprays came in aerosol cans though because i would prefer a fine mist rather than a squirt of it on my face especially after spending a long time doing my makeup
Kali P.
Flagstaff, AZ
This is a must have product for me. I use this every single day and it keeps my makeup on great. If I don't use this product, I can tell. It is worth every single penny and works for every skin type. It does not feel drying and helps my makeup set in and feel more natural.
Maddy M.
Big Clifty, KY
I absolutely loved this setting spray! The first time I used it was in Ulta, it took me by surprise at how wet it came out but is dried quickly and light weight it was very easy to apply like hairspray for you face! I would definitely recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.