BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
I love my MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ but this might have it beat. I bought this after reading all the positive reviews and people are right. My makeup lasted a full work day and 2 hours of happy hour which equals to 10 hours. Sets nicely and it seals everything. I kept it in my purse in case I had to reapply and I didn't. It's worth every penny ladies.
Kat W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have been using this product for quite some time now, but I am still uncertain if it really makes my makeup last longer. I already use primers, and I don't wear foundation, so I am unsure. However, it is very refreshing to spray on my face.

One thing, I don't suggest spraying this over Halloween makeup (even though Halloween is over now), because it did cause my Halloween makeup to run.
Jessica S.
Portland, OR
God, I love this stuff. After putting on a full face, it makes me skin feel so fresh! It sets my makeup like a dream, and I've been using it nearly every day for about three months and still have tons of product left. This product does leave a dewy finish though, so if you're into a more matte look, this might not be the product for you.
Ashton N.
I use with the all nighter liquid foundation and it definitely prolongs the length of time the foundation stays on. It has a nice matte finish when used with that liquid foundation. I feel as if it could be better, but I still believe it's a great product.
Zeseila L.
Sioux city, IA
At first I was not a believer in setting sprays. But then I received my first free little mini spray from gratis from Sephora and I ended up loving it! It really helped my makeup stay on all day and I like the fact that when it's hot and humid it helps your makeup stay cool. Plus they have different setting finishes for dry, oily, and normal skin. Definitely recommend.
April G.
W Jefferson, NC
I purchased this after having my makeup done professionally for a wedding. Both the makeup artist and another bridesmaid swore by it, but I honestly cannot tell much of a difference in the staying power of my makeup. It is a refreshing mist in the morning, though, and if it was at a lower price point I would probably purchase again!
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC
Urban Decay Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray is a great product. It goes on easy and dries quickly doesn't leave my skin feeling tight like other setting sprays do. My make-up stays in place all day and I love how it instantly cools your skin to keep my makeup from sliding off. A little pricey but worth the price.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
AMAZING!!' BEST SETTING SPRAY AROUND, SERIOUSLY! it keeps my makeup in place AND completely prevents my T zone from looking greasy all day long! It is lightweight and essentially invisible. It is a little pricey but it is totally worth it.
Morgan H.
Sparta, NJ
Love this product!  Smells a little bit weird, but I have gotten used to it by now.  It's amazing how once I started using this, I no longer accidentally rub off a little bit of hilighter with my hand.  This is definitely worth the price!  I always carry around the travel-size in my purse when I go out to bars!
Sarah L.
Rome, NY
My go-to setting spray. Make-up doesn't budge when I put this on and can last me for up to 18+ hours for long work days! I have combo skin and this keeps it all in place without wear off. I use a TON, but that's just to ensure it doesn't move. Will always opt for this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.