BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
Holy grail go-to product and I hate when I forget it! This keeps my makeup in place and doesn’t take many spritzes to do so (I spray 4 times). A bottle lasts me for a long time.
kady q.
fremont, ca
I am in love with this Setting Spray! I have tried a few other brands, and this has by far been the best one. I used the travel size on my weekend trip to Las Vegas trip in August and it lasted through the heat & dancing all night! I will for sure be buying the full size next time!
Grace G.
Your makeup isn't going anywhere!! I can't finish my makeup without setting it with a spray, and this one is definitely a go-to. If you have trouble with your makeup not staying on all day, try this.
marisol d.
worth the price for sure!! i literally bathe my face in this and my makeup lasts me all day. i'm oily and this still seals my makeup. i barely have to do any touch ups. The second i start running out i have to restock.
Niki W.
Whitsett, NC
Love this setting spray! I've tried Mac setting spray and love that one too but this one keeps my makeup on all day through this insane heat this summer!

Easy to use✅would recommend ✅would buy again ✅
Maison M.
Prescott, AZ
THIS STUFF IS MAGICAL IT KEPT MY FACE BEAT AND SNATCHED THROUGH 2 HOURS OR FIGHTING WITH MY BOYFRIEND (obvi the tears were kept to a minimum) FOLLOWED BY AN HOUR OF MAKEUP S*X GIRL INVEST IN THIS ISH
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hands down my favorite setting spray. It only stays damp for a few seconds and never makes your skin feel tight. It helps my makeup stay on for hours even if I sweat a little.
Makenzie I.
I LOVE this stuff! it works wonders and lasts a long time too! My make up definitely stayed longer and it was more fresh at the end of the day! I got the mini bottle that they sell int he front of the store and it lasted me like 3 months!
Erin G.
I loved this product. Not only did it keep my makeup from smudging, but it also made it look nice and fresh for most of the day as well. I will be repurchasing this very soon
Lexee R.
I really love this setting spray! My makeup does last a very long time but at times it will come off depending on the temperature. It will usually last longer if I use the makeup forever matte primer.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.